anyone else

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Has anyone else found that coming on here alot makes you think more about what you can or rather can't eat?
I seem to be constantly thinking about food and i don't know if its my mind or what ..just wondering x
Again feel really shitty today and i think i may have PMT :cry:GUTTED

LOL.... I think about food all the time Nik but I dont know if its due to coming on here....... I think I'd think about it anyway, but at least I'm not hungry now. I can see this diet getting harder in way though, once the novelty has worn off. But thats a problem for tomorrow not now lol

Yeah may just be my mood ...my slendertone shorts have come today so i think i am going to chill in bed and exercise lol Early nights all round in my house ooo my boys are going to be happy (not)

LOL.... slendertone pants? you should take the hubby to bed...... much better excercise lol

aw nicki,,how come you got your shorts so soon,,i think i was robbed,,havent heard a word since i paid for mine,,im sic of looking at the loo too,,but it's a gorgeous day out,,what day you on now,,

Its totally normal you have had food all your life and now you havent of course you think about it, Just like stopping, smoking, drinking, drugs. Its all in the mind I guarantee nobody on LT is starving.
When I come on here all I think about is errrm sex lol x

Its totally normal you have had food all your life and now you havent of course you think about it, Just like stopping, smoking, drinking, drugs. Its all in the mind I guarantee nobody on LT is starving.
When I come on here all I think about is errrm sex lol x
oh my god,,,lol hornball you

LOL.... slendertone pants? you should take the hubby to bed...... much better excercise lol
Yeah, that would be ok ...but i aint got a hubby or even a boyf :cry: just me and my slendertones lol

and me xxxxxx

Yeah, that would be ok ...but i aint got a hubby or even a boyf :cry: just me and my slendertones lol
you can buy things over the internet to help with that hun and you wouldnt be expected to tidy up after your new friend either,this forum helps take my mind off food ,maybe its totm messing with your mind hun,im sure you will be more positive in the morning xx

aw nicki,,how come you got your shorts so soon,,i think i was robbed,,havent heard a word since i paid for mine,,im sic of looking at the loo too,,but it's a gorgeous day out,,what day you on now,,
Hello chicken ... i didn't realise but i ordered mine direct from slender tones through ebay!!!! Go figure
I have fallen off the waggon tonight ...not happy with my self .....i think its TOTM tomorrow cause i mearly killed both my kids before, then didnt even ealise when i started eating their left overs arrrghhhh stopid cow aren't i ah well .... i am going to have one more crack at it and if it doesnt do for me i am going to try CD ...So i won't be around next week as i have decided to get a full week done on my own and see if not coming on here helps with the complusive food thoughts wow song and verse:wave_cry: Hope you all have a great week TTFN Love ya allxxxxxx

you can buy things over the internet to help with that hun and you wouldnt be expected to tidy up after your new friend either,this forum helps take my mind off food ,maybe its totm messing with your mind hun,im sure you will be more positive in the morning xx
Lil, i have 3 of the nice bunnies can't really buy anymore need a real man in my life now xxx been single for 3 yrs :eek: funny that, thats the timescale its taken me to put on 3 stones lol

Errr yeah Nic you have us xx

I know hunni xxxx thank you xxx

Honestly my pmt was def worse on LT..just ask Lil!! I was always moaning to her and felt awful! Your doing great hun honestly..have a hot bath xxx

Aww hun, definately know how you felt i feel shocking!!!!!!!I just sat here sobbing before ....i don't know why opps!!! Going to ask if i can take evening primrose see if that can help... Already had a bath thanx sweets

Oh i cry every TOTM in fact im due a cry about now i reckon lol! Horrible isnt it?? I keep saying ill go to docs about mu pmt but i do feel better this month since stopping LT xx

Awww bless ya ... evening primrose is very good i have used the strong ones a few times before!

Ive never used them, Lil told me to get st johns wart? xx

Back