Anyone ever cheated and still lost?

Skolly

Can anyone help me? I started this yesterday and I had cheeted by last night with a piece of cheese on toast! How bad is that!! Anyway felt really annoyed with myself and have stuck to it like glue today. I have a problem though, my brother gets married on Sat and I'm a bridesmaid and it's a huge wedding which they have been planning for 2 years! I would hate to have to go and ask the waiter to blend my shake!! Anyone got any tips or can tell me if they've still lost when they have had to attend something?

PS, just reading all your posts today has made me stick to it!

cant believe you didnt start till after the wedding if its that close????

As Gary said, starting after the wedding would probably be a better option.

Good luck

I was only told about it on Saturday night by a friend of mine. I'd never heard of it before. Stupidly I thought I could knock off a few pounds before Saturday and then have my shake Saturday morning and get back at it on Sunday??!! After reading everyone's posts I think your right I should have started Monday after the wedding!!

Start on Sunday!

Enjoy the wedding!:):):)

Hi Skolly, Firstly I agree with Garry if I were you I'd have started after the wedding!! :eat::character00250:
Secondly the diet doesnt work if you cheat... i cheated one week towards the start and didn't lose..not worth it.:cry:

louise agreeing with me???? wow xlolx

Don't i always ;):D xx

i cheated this week (WK1) 3 times!! but i had salmon and cod and tuna (very small re-ffed meals as i was going to come off it) then i was ordered to sort out myself and be a man!!

Still lost 8lbs however dont use my loss as an indication it is alright i will not be doing it again!

start on sunday no point otherwise

LT wont work if you cheat... you may lose at first..but it will come and bite you in the ass eventually and you will start gaining! Also you will be constantly knocking your self outta keotosis!! And then the desire to eat will become a habit and you will struggle greatly to get back on the shakes and not eat! Stop now and start again Sunday

Back