anyone ever tried this?

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I have had an idea and I am wondering if anyone has ever tried this on here and wondering if you think it would work....

Alternating a week of weight watchers followed by a week of slimming world, and keep going like that?

what do you think?
I am just thinking that then you get a week of eating loads on slimming world, but before you get too bored of it all, you can have a week of weight watchers where you can eat more conventional foods but more limited.

Do you think it would work?

Answers on a postcard! thanks!
x

i wouldn't want to try that - it would get too confusing for me!

i don't like WW anyway - i personally find it too restrictive and having to count every little thing i eat would do my head in!

id be lost - i dont understand ww... lol

You can do JUDDD with SW but I think it detracts from what SW is all about. I tried it but I was too hungry

You can do JUDDD with SW but I think it detracts from what SW is all about. I tried it but I was too hungry

Whats JUDD?

Oh and how could anyone get bored of SW?! XXX

........... oh totally with ya on the cravings Karen, my point was in respect of you couldnt get bored with SW in terms of it being a non-restrictive diet! xxx

lol - i know. but it's those days when you feel possessed by the cookie monster! luckily i'm not having any days like that at the moment. am dreading when i come back from holidays - all that freedom and eating ice cream every day! will be a struggle to get back on.

i have already decided i will go on holiday - eat whatever i like, then when i get back to the UK i will have a pizza hut before my post hols weigh-in, then if there's any damage it will all be done in one hit!

Im big time going off plan on holiday - but unfortunately its started already, my off plan day Sunday turned into an ish off plan day yesterday and a horrendous off plan day today.... but tomorrow is a whole other day! Im seriously thinking of going onto a VLCD when I get back - but dunno if I can hack it! will post it in my own diary now so as not to hijack this one! x

Im big time going off plan on holiday - but unfortunately its started already, my off plan day Sunday turned into an ish off plan day yesterday and a horrendous off plan day today.... but tomorrow is a whole other day! Im seriously thinking of going onto a VLCD when I get back - but dunno if I can hack it! will post it in my own diary now so as not to hijack this one! x
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Don't you dare!

JUDDD is Johnsons Up Day Down Day diet where you eat whatever you want one day and the next day you are restricted to something like 500 calories!

Hmmm - might look into that! xxx

I did JUDDD for a couple of weeks but couldn't hack the 500 cals days. I don't think I had that great of weight loss either - not enough to justify the tortuous 500 cal days! Plus you're supposed to eat a certain number of cals on the up days so you still have to kind of keep track and not go too crazy.

Why not try WW core some weeks and points another, a few people have done that and its worked nicely :)

Back