Anyone ever...

No not at all. I dont need to drink to have a good time, im just as bad without it and no hangover or weight gain the next day as when i do drink (very rarely) i have malibu and diet coke. Surely thats loaded with carbs!

Malibu is, yes Cheryl. 5.1 Gm carbs in a single measure.

Wow that high. Cheers Jim. Im not worried about not drinking though. Just as well really

I know, it's scary, your days carbs in 4 little glasses.

After saying all this I really fancy a bottle of wine now haha, I must resist!:rolleyes:

OMG I would love a bottle of wine right now! lol

I think its all this talking about it thats done it haha..will have to keep myself busy tonight or I may find myself wondering to the shop!!:party0036:

Well that's me back from the shop now! lol JOKE!

Look what you've started Aaron! hehe ;) xx

Joke she says as she's pouring a glass! XD :busted:

Should treat yourself though Kirsty especially after your abomination of a day and that commando workout you did earlier! :D

:character00115:

Joke she says as she's pouring a glass! XD :busted:

Should treat yourself though Kirsty especially after your abomination of a day and that commando workout you did earlier! :D

:character00115:

Aw I wish! I can't have just one glass though I need the bottle and then after that I want more! lol

And anyways Aaron, you're supposed to be influencing me not to! lolol :p

OH NO!! I have ended up with wine, I really did mean to say no when my bf asked if I wanted something from the shop, but the words yes wine please just slipped out of my naughty big gob :eek:

Oh no hun, drink it in moderation! lol xx

KEZZA. You naughty naughty girl. Dont you come moaning if you dont lose this week! Only kidding chick, enjoy A GLASS! Lol

Hehe well I haven't even finished 1 glass yet so I don't feel too bad and going to bed after this one...crikey whatsup with me I've had the same glass of wine for over an hour!!!!

LOL, Atkins induction makes us all alky lightweights. :)

Hehe, you know I was Jim I couldn't handle it though, 1 glass of wine and I was away with it! lol Kirsty xx

Hubby has just promised a bottle of champagne to drink in the hot tub when it comes on Saturday! :bliss:

Is it OK for carbs lol? Still drinking it mind :D Not often (never) I get champagne bought! I deserve it after all this bloody gardening - he's found me some more digging to do today :mad:

I was no different initially Kirsty love, especially during induction. Worse having been a beer drinker, when I first switched to wine, I was gulping it. Not pretty. LOL

Back