Anyone exercise?

great things said:
definatly a good guide... not for me :( as i said talking and running puffs me out and then i can't speak and i start feeling really tired lol!

Lol I don't mean school gate gossip session (they don't even take a breath) just something short

Lol I don't mean school gate gossip session (they don't even take a breath) just something short

i could manage 'hi' 'you ok?' 'bye' :D

Thanks everyone this really helps and has also made for some very interesting reading. I have been inspired to do more reading up because once I get to my target I would like to understand how much exercise I need to be doing to maintain my weight.

I have only had one weight in so far and I a concerned that my exercise may have a negative effect on my weight loss, if this ends up the case I will ask my CDC about ss+ or 810, thanks again for your help guys very informative

xx

you'll need to look at your metabolic rate. mine is around 1500 to sts if i sit in bed and do nowt. so i would need to live on 1000 cals a day to loose 1lb a week if i was a sloth.

great things said:
you'll need to look at your metabolic rate. mine is around 1500 to sts if i sit in bed and do nowt. so i would need to live on 1000 cals a day to loose 1lb a week if i was a sloth.

Thanks this makes sense I'm going to do my homework and basically work out if I could just sleep all weekend and still lose weight ;) only playing thanks it's really worth me getting an understanding as I refuse to be a slave to extreme diets for the rest of my life I just want to eat healthy and keep the balance with exercise x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I usually go to the gym 4 x a week, 3 of those I do 5-10k running/ jogging and the other i go for a swim, now I was active before the diet and for the first month or so, I only went twice a week and did 45 mins walking as didn't want to push myself. I've worked my way up to this stage over a few months.

The main thing is do whatever you are comfortable with, don't go nuts, it doesn't help anyone, my friend who does LL has taken to going for a 30 minute walk every lunch and that's her limit for exercise.

Thanks that's put my mind at rest I has been reading a lot of conflicting info but you all seem to agree and clearly have fan results. I felt a bit dizzy at class last night half way through so I just stopped and then took it easy I'm learning to listen to my body and not push myself too far

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm used to doing a fair bit of exercise but slowed down the last 3-4 weeks due to work etc. However will pick it up in a few days just got to get through the rough first (started SS). Toning will be my main priority as can't do much about that after the weight has gone so need to do it as I go a long.

Thanks I know what you mean I have just finished my second week of SS and I'm starting to get my energy levels back up although I have only lost 12lb so far I have noticed things are getting a bit wobbly in places I may be fat but it is usually firm fat lol. Looks like I will be doing plenty of crunches and squats this week to keep ahead of the game. I may be back here moaning that I am too flabby but lost weight which will just defeat the object for me I guess x

Back