Anyone fancy being my CD Twin?!

WELL DONE JULES!!!!!!! You are gonna be beating me if I am not careful!!!
:eek:Hi Guys, so sorry I havent been on tonight or much today - ***** day at work and didnt even get time to eat a shake or soup!:eek:Came home STARVING but had organised a Pampered Chef party (pre CD!) and got home to find people on my doorstep waiting!! When I say come at 7.30 I dont mean 5.45!!!:mad:

Anyway had a really good social nt and drank water and didnt even nibble anything - but have just wolfed down a shake!

Feeling positive for the week ahead although my CDC cant see me on Thurs next wk and wants to see me TUESDAY!:confused: I hope I can have a good loss? Think I will weigh in on Thursday anyway as normal and record that loss as it will be a full wk.

Hi JustGemsOfNZ, Smurf & Nibbles WELCOME more the merrier I say we can all spur eachother on as we are all fairly new and we are going through this at the same time and at roughly same starting dates etc.....

One question I do have and this may be TMI do sorry but I have a coil & havent had a period since April (dont normally get them with the mirena anyway) but I have come on and I am shoked cause I heard CD can stop your periods? But then on the other hand I have heard that it can make you more fertile so maybe this is why?! Anyone shed any light???

xx

Howdee everybody.....

Well Ellen, to be honest wit ya I haven't got a clue... never had a coil and never been on the CD before so I'm rather useless for that one.... I have read posts where people have had AF every 2 weeks on this diet.... God I hope that doesn't happen to me (keeping fingers and everything else crossed)!! Perhaps start a thread, theres bound to be other out there.... sorry, but what a bummer hey!!?

I'm really being think today... but what is a pampered chef party??? I've never heard of it before.... but a big :worthy: and a pat on the back if it involved lots of food, especially after having nothing all day.... that must have been so hard.... you must be very chuffed with yourself, if you can do that you can do anything. Are your friends supportive, i know mine wouldn't understand and would say oh just have one, it wont hurt.... they just don't understand.... I don't think any of them have every been over 11 stone!!! Don't get me wrong... they're great in all other ways but just don't understand the fat battle that we yo yoers have.

Anyway... sounds like my little man is awake so I'd better go play!!

Keep up the good work..... Jules xx

P.s are we gonna set a target amount to lose by the end of September? We could give ourselves a gold star if we reach it... lol x:doh:

i dont know either ellen. well dun on ur weight loss both of u.

x

quote=smurf;898749]i dont know either ellen. well dun on ur weight loss both of u.

x[/quote]

Thanks Smurf!

I have told my friend Laura who I work with - she is really cool about it and we Skype eachother at work and she is very encouraging and thinking of doing it too. I have told one other friend who is very supportive and J & both are behind me 1000%

Had a Porridge this morning and YUMMMMYY!!! I loved it! Was really nice to have something warm inside me in this FREEZING weather! The lumps were a bit odd but i really did enjoy it!

Yes I am well up for a September goal!

What do you reckon?! I have 3 more weigh ins to go and I actually go on holiday on October 5th for a week so I would LOVE to have lost 2 stone by then.....do you think thats realisitc? if so that will be my goal!!

How is your day going? I am gonna have lunch in a min (Chicken & Mushroom soup) really looking forward to it.
At work but it is dead so not much to do....;)

Thanks Smurf.... its gives you a real boost when you can see those scales dropping... it really makes it worth while. What days your weigh day?

Ellen, I'm glad you liked the porridge, my favorite so far has to be the cappachino... its really sweet, gonna try it with some crushed ice if I ever get round to making any... think it will be just like a proper frappé then. I'm now only trying to decide what to have for my ST shake of the day... think I'll try the strawberry... haven't had that one yet!

ST sounds like a good target... we've made a good start on it already so hopefully it should be achievable... and as they say "aim high"!! I'm really gonna have my willpower challenged at the end of the month... the 27th I have a wedding, then a night in the hotel, the Sunday I have a birthday party and on the Monday we're off on holiday....... just gotta remember.... stick to this and it'll only take a few months..... cheat and I'll be back on the old yo yo, I want to be thin more than I want to eat at the mo.... I don't wanna have to much of a gap between my kids and I'm not gonna be overweight and pregnant again!!! Anyway... rant over.... are you going anywhere exotic on ya hols Ellen?

I actually sat down to do some work... so I suppose I'd better... stay good.

Jules xx

P.s I have an addiction to the dotted thing (...........) can't help it lol!!!

Hi Jules

havent tried the Cappucino one yet - I have a choc orange one I might try later though (hot)

We are going to a very glamorous place in October......Derbyshire! We are actually staying in a cottage on a working farm so it should be great - lots of cozy nights in and walks in the countryside - really looking forward to it!

Tonight I am baking Magnolias Vanilla Cupcakes for my friends Babyshower I am throwing tomorrow - should be interesting as I ADORE cake mixture!:eek:

Hope you have a good night, will try and post over the wknd.

xx

Oh you're a glutton for punishment!!! Babyshower??? Thats very American.... obviously I missed a trick when I was preggers... think I'll have to have a word in some ears next time!!!

As for holiday.... yours is far more glamorous than mine... we're off to Haven in Filey.... a sun £9.99 jobby.... couldn't see the sense in spending too much with the little un and they have loads of things going on that he'll love... It'll be our 1st family holiday so well excited.

Anyway... gonna go make a shake now!!

Jules x

Last edited:
Hi Nibbles... glad its not just me...... my mum thinks it lovely!!!!!! She says the Veg one is revolting so perhaps I'll like that one eh!!

How you getting on??

End of Day 3 and not one sin. Starving hungry , bursting for the loo and off to bed shortly. The joys !!!!
Will update tomorrow, after i see the CDC at 1.30pm.
Maybe i will have shed an ounce or two.:wave_cry:

Hi Guys

Hope your all OK and getting on OK?? Been a bit :break_diet:today so wont go into to much detail but 100% as of tomorrow again - very annoyed with myself & feel rough!

Anyway havent tried the Cheese & Broccoli one as I know I would hate it, dont like melted cheese or the thought of it so I presume I wouldnt like that!

I had a Hot Choc Orange this morning! Wow gorgeous but I will def have it at night next time as it was a bit too sweet for bfast.

The Baby Shower was good, my friend loved the pressies we got her & all her friends seemed to have a good time. Bought some new boots in New Look today which are really glam and cant wait till I can weat them with skinny jeans!
Going into Oxford tomorrow for a walk round shops and will see if I can get some stuff for next weekend as we are off to a festival.....camping! Euggghhh hope it doesnt rain!!!:confused:

Got some Powder Blue Hunters arriving on Monday hopefully so that wellies sorted just need some nice festival hoodies etc to keep me warm....am hoping I can do CD while I am there???!

Anyway hows everybodys weekends going? Hope Leon is well Jules?

xx

Well hello my shrinking chickidees....

How did the weigh in go nibbles??? R u back on track Ellen???

I'm quite amazed myself really, not 1 piece of food has passed my lips in 11 days..... never thought that would happen... well I tell a lie... on day 1 i did accidently (and I mean accidently) lick the lid off Leon's yogurt, just habit I guess, so i have to be very careful now..... I've discovered that I was previously a right finger licker, plate clearer and fridge picker!!!!

Anyway... had the veg soup today and really really enjoyed it, guess that proves me and me ma like complete opposite things. Just had the fruits of the forest shake and surprisingly enjoyed that.... its nice that theres not too many that I don't like, should help ward off boredom... although I hope I like a couple of the other soups as even tho I always thought I could live on sweet stuff I have discovered that I really do need savoury things once in a while. Oh the porridge has really grown on me too.... took a bowl to bed with me last night, it was gorgeous..... right comfort food!!! lol whoever would have thought I'd be calling diet porridge comfort food.... :crazy:

Oh well... better get my butt to bed now... swimming with Leon in the morning!!

Jules xx:grouphugg:

Attachments

• scan0015.jpg
    scan0015.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 37
Gd luck at weigh in Nibbles, make sure you let us all know!

I wish i was seeing my counsellor at 1.30pm mine is not coming til 6.30pm so i'm going to be feeling nervous all day!

Morning Guys,
Glad you are doing so well Jules! I feel so bad for caving and could really kick myself because I didn’t need to do it!!!:mad:, but I got back on track yesterday and went for a 4 mile walk all around Oxford so that was good, having a Banana shake as we speak (Yummy!) so feeling better, just wish my weigh in wasn’t tomorrow with my CDC, although still going to officially weigh in at home on Thursday so will post those results.

I am off camping this wknd so I am worried about that as well. Quite a few people are commenting that they can tell I have lost weight and it is such a boost and may just try and take shakes for bkfast and lunch then have meat for dinners?! Don’t know!

Anyway HOW CUTE is Leon?!!! WOW!!

Nibbles good luck at your weigh in – let us know ASAP how you get on!!

Whats everyone got planned for this week?

xx

Good afternoon folks.... well we've just got back from waterbabies and I'm absolutely bejiggered..... but Leon's still full of life, wheres the justice in that one... he was meant to be doing all the hard work not me!!!!

Yes is is gorgeous thanks Ellen, mind you i am biased, he's currently sitting playing with his lunch and I'm really having to resist pinching it off him... think I'll have to make a shake.

The festival sounds good Ellen, mind you hard... think you may be right about shakes and meat... otherwise I think you'll end up getting so feed up and just caving completely. I'm still in two minds as what to do on holiday.... I will have it a little easier as mother is gonna be there and shes doing CD too... the weddings gonna be a bummer tho.... no buffet and no alcohol.... oh well.... gotta keep thinking of that goal and the more we stray the longer its gonna take... I just wanna get this over and done with ASAP!!!

Good luck tonight Janey.... let us know how you get on.

Better go sort the munchkin out now...

Back later...

Jules x

O.k I'm really really struggling now... I'm so so hungry.... don't think I've had a single day where I wasn't!!! Ordered some ketostix cause surely I can't be in ketosis if I'm this hungry.... but why not.... I've had nothing but CD and lots and lots of water!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH I could cry!!!

Last edited:
O.k I'm really really struggling now... I'm so so hungry.... don't think I've had a single day where I wasn't!!! Ordered some ketostix cause surely I can't be in ketosis if I'm this hungry.... but why not.... I've had nothing but CD and lots and lots of water!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH I could cry!!!

MAte I know how you feel! I keep thinking mmmhh howlong till I can eat? Bt remember how great we will feel when we are skinny minnies!!!!!!! And it wont take that log at the rate were going at!!

Come on chick dont cave you can do it! Are you on MSN or FB so we can chat & I can kick your ass?!!:D

Back