Anyone fancy being my CD Twin?!

Hello.... hows we all doing today??

Ellen, I just missed you on FB by seconds.... just started typing and it said you'd gone.... I'm meant to be working as usual anyway!!!

Well as for me.... I'm a complete numpty... was looking forward (kind of) to aqua aerobics tonight and at the last minute checked my diary to discover it doesn't start to next week... not tonight:brainfart:!!!!

I've been feeling a lot better today as well... rather than hanging on till lunch for my 1st shake I split it into 2 and had 1 half first thing this morning... it really helped... but I'm missing savoury things now... only got 3 soups this week to try and they've all gone, now gotta weight till Saturday.... ho hum... I will survive and all that :girlpower:stuff.

Hope everyone else is well.... I'd better get back to the grindstone... wanna have Friday off so gotta get my hours in..

Toodle pip for now...

Jules x:eek:

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is doing OK? Jules what are you like getting the day wrong for Aqua!! I went tonight and really enjoyed it despite not wanting to go at first!!

Anyway all good today on the diet front and I have changed my weigh in to Thursday so I have a full wk to shift some weight!

So fingers crossed I will be able to lose something!!!

Anyway I am watching Dont Tell The Bride and is HILARIOUS so I am off!!

xx

:happy096: Well done Ellen... but :sign0151: I lost 5.4lbs this week.... nah nah nah nah nah!!! LOL..... Hope ya have a fab weekend at the festival and don't get buried in the mud!!! Straight back to it on Monday tho hey....

Ta Ta for now... Jules x

:happy096: Well done Ellen... but :sign0151: I lost 5.4lbs this week.... nah nah nah nah nah!!! LOL..... Hope ya have a fab weekend at the festival and don't get buried in the mud!!! Straight back to it on Monday tho hey....

Ta Ta for now... Jules x

:happy096: Well done Miss Jules! (VERY jealous!)
Right this is it - the competition is on! Remember - I want to lose 2 stone by Oct 4th so that is 13lbs in 3 wks! :p:sign0151:
I am very pleased for you and hope you have a good wknd! I need the will power of a saint this wknd I think!:break_diet:

Well babes... how was it?? Did you have a fantastic time??? Did you get washed out? But more importantly WHAT DID YOU EAT...... :eat: OR SHOULD I SAY DRINK :party0016:????

I've had a very very uneventful weekend... the highlight of it infact was putting up the ceiling boards in our new extension and clearing all my ironing.... boy I know how to live...:party0049: Oh Leon did have his 1st :character00201:ride which was very cute... he beamed all over his face... think the bikes must be his blood, it was his fav toy from a early age...... not so sure I'm keen on him riding tho.. its fine for Steve and me but my precious little boy...... oh well, hopefully I've got a few years to worry about that one!!

Been good tho.... can't pretend I wasn't tempted and I believe I had a couple of custard finger licks :airquote:by accident:airquote: but I did resist the crumble!! Had a couple of the bars this weekend too... mmm... not sure... the peanut one was strangely overly peanutty... and the caramel one was like chewing odd tasting rubber..!!

Anyway gal... better get off to me pit...

GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON THE SHAKES NOW!!!! Gotta see a good'un on the :scale: this week.

Hark at me Mrs Bossy!! :whoopass::whip:

:crazy: Jules x

Well babes... how was it?? Did you have a fantastic time??? Did you get washed out? But more importantly WHAT DID YOU EAT...... :eat: OR SHOULD I SAY DRINK :party0016:????

I've had a very very uneventful weekend... the highlight of it infact was putting up the ceiling boards in our new extension and clearing all my ironing.... boy I know how to live...:party0049: Oh Leon did have his 1st :character00201:ride which was very cute... he beamed all over his face... think the bikes must be his blood, it was his fav toy from a early age...... not so sure I'm keen on him riding tho.. its fine for Steve and me but my precious little boy...... oh well, hopefully I've got a few years to worry about that one!!

Been good tho.... can't pretend I wasn't tempted and I believe I had a couple of custard finger licks :airquote:by accident:airquote: but I did resist the crumble!! Had a couple of the bars this weekend too... mmm... not sure... the peanut one was strangely overly peanutty... and the caramel one was like chewing odd tasting rubber..!!

Anyway gal... better get off to me pit...

GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON THE SHAKES NOW!!!! Gotta see a good'un on the :scale: this week.

Hark at me Mrs Bossy!! :whoopass::whip:

:crazy: Jules x

Hello Mrs!!

Well yes I am back! Infact we got back on Saturday as it p#ssed down ALL of Friday and our tent got flooded (Nice!)
But it was fun and will def go camping again as it wasnt as bad as I expected!
I SO NEED to get back on the wagon today as cant see any loss coming my way on Thursday if not! :cry: I need to really get cracking this week as only 3 weeks till my holiday in Oct and I would love to be 14stone ish by then! :rolleyes:

Anyway your weekend sounds great and bless Leon on the bike! J used to have a motorbike but I hated it as they are so dangerous!!

I am off to Aqua Aerobics tomorrow and I am thinking of going for a long walk at lunch time!

xx

Back