Anyone FEEL different after 3 weeks ss??

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Reaching the end of 3 weeks on ss and don't feel any different, clothes don't feel different, just wondering if anyone else was the same? Only place I feel I've lost is my boobs!! Argh

I think really that you need to be down about one stone before you notice any major difference

I'm sooooo impatient lol!

I feel different bodywise and emotionally after 10 days! but then I have a LOT more to lose so its shifting quickly!

keep at it, its well worth it in the end!

Hi Nessie,
I've not yet done a fortnight but I do feel different. I've lost about 9lbs and as I'm only 5ft 5ins, it really shows on me. Some of my clothes are now too big. I have lost a couple of inches from my waist and an inch from my hips and from my boobs (I wish I could lose more from these areas). I also feel good about myself because other than a bit of chicken and a few mushrooms, I'm sticking to this and really feel that I could lose a lot more before Christmas.

Do you think you have lost any so far this week? I'm sure that you will feel it with losing a couple of pounds or so more.

K9.
x

No idea what I've lost this week so far, don't weigh myself, only at cdc's. I've not cheated or anything this week, stuck to it 100% so will have lost something :)

I've lost about 12lbs now and I think I can see some differences. Can't wait to get another stone down and really see the difference.

Back