anyone finding the weight is coming off the same places....

nmmireland

Dublin :)
anyone find the weight is coming off the same places, i find that i have lost loads from thighs, bum, face, shoulders and a bit on lower tum too... but under my boobs doesnt seem to be loosing it as quick....

think i will need to up the excersise and a few sit ups or something...

Hi,
weight coming off all over but much slower on my lower stomach, of which there is lots. Upper body is much slimmer and didn't realise how much narrower it was until I lost weight. I suppose it will all add up but i know I too will need exercise for that bit especially.
Doirin

Im losing on my face, waist and shoulders first....wish it would shift off the huge ass though!!!

lol i know.. i just find it is coming off everywhere and can notice is a lot but I just wish more would come off under my boobs, hate the little buldge there haha dont even mind the sides over my hips just under my boobs annoys me... lol ah sure I will keep measurin over the next while and see what happens... loads of sit ups for me but i have a bad back so have to be carefull about sit ups....

I think when you get closer to your goal weight loss starts to slow in some areas - I have definitely lost a lot off my face though, but my back seems unchanged :-(

Hannah

I think when you get closer to your goal weight loss starts to slow in some areas - I have definitely lost a lot off my face though, but my back seems unchanged :-(

Hannah

i have been measuring and it is coming off fine everywhere but much much slower on upper tum as I said :(:( and it annoys me the most haha

well i've a funeral to go to tommor (uncle by marraige of my dh) he was 102!:eek:
anyway u wear black to a funeral right:rolleyes:
of which my wardrobe is full of!:eek:
and do u think i could find a pair of black trousers to fit me!! :eek: no i have about 6 pairs of black trousers and none fit me all hanging off me:eek:
so i went to my spare room wardrobe "clothes that used to fit " like 10 yrs ago!!:eek:
and i found a pair of black trousers !:D
so then tried on tops and i"ve no Chest anymore:cry:i kno i lost a few inches but figured it was off my back rather than my chest :cry:so anyway found something its not great but it will do!!!

so after all that rambling, i figure i have lost it all over thank god thou i would say tummy is the biggest i have to lose it on !!

well i've a funeral to go to tommor (uncle by marraige of my dh) he was 102!:eek:
anyway u wear black to a funeral right:rolleyes:
of which my wardrobe is full of!:eek:
and do u think i could find a pair of black trousers to fit me!! :eek: no i have about 6 pairs of black trousers and none fit me all hanging off me:eek:
so i went to my spare room wardrobe "clothes that used to fit " like 10 yrs ago!!:eek:
and i found a pair of black trousers !:D
so then tried on tops and i"ve no Chest anymore:cry:i kno i lost a few inches but figured it was off my back rather than my chest :cry:so anyway found something its not great but it will do!!!

so after all that rambling, i figure i have lost it all over thank god thou i would say tummy is the biggest i have to lose it on !!

ah sorry to hear about uncle in law, god a 102....

ah thats a good thing so, trousers falling off you haha... all good so :D:D

i find all my clothes that didn't fit me before and were two small are now too big haha or two big on shoulders and fit somewhere else but i am not complaining, have been shopping all week for new stuff :D:D:D

BUT my tum under my boobs is just still out more than the rest and annoying me tonight lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i found that i have lost my bum but my boobs havnt shifted at all i look a little the dancing banana!LOL

Yup i have lost it all over except two places; bingo wings and calfs :sigh: my face, belly, thighs (i never had a bum anyways!) and boobies are all shrunken nicely but its the blasted bingos and calfs! Mind you, i always had big arms and legs even when i was at my lightest in my school days!

lol i know i hate the stubborn parts haha....

Back