Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone from Cyprus please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Tarrah, 26 January 2016 Social URL.

1. Tarrah

Tarrah New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a British expat and would like to follow SW but worried a lot of products might not be available to me? Anyone else on here following diet in Cyprus? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin

Lin Member

I live in Spain and find SW easy to follow. I just base my meals around lots of fresh fruit, veg, fish, pork and chicken. Lamb and beef are difficult to get here but everything else is fine. I am actually trying The Hairy Bikers duet for now. It's calorie counted. Although I have to change some of their meal suggestions as I can't buy some of the things, it's going well too Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.