Anyone from Walsall or local areas?

SJDrocit

I'm planning on joining a class and don't fancy doing it alone so was wandering if anyone is local who can recommend a class and be buddies?

Sam x

sorry hunny, im down in cornwall :( but the ladies at classes are so lovely and welcoming you will be fine even if you do go alone... I was so scared at first, i went with my friend and then if she wasnt able to go for a wi or something I would avoid it but once i went on my own and they were all so lovely so I stopped being such a wuss!!

well done on your weightloss hun 30lbs in 6 weeks... god thats really good going!!! was that through ww too? xx

Yeah all ww Hun I have been doing it on and off since 2007 august

3years I have lost 6st I know it don't sound much but I have quit smoking 15 months ago so it's slowed down badly but still a loss

6st in 3 years thats loads!!! well done you!! and well done for kicking the smoking too... my O/H trying to at mo... not pretty hehe :) xx

Nope it won't be lol hubby smokes double since I quit
haha I'm a right ***** at times but I'm well pleased I did it x

Hi Sam - I'm 'down the road' in Birmingham! If you want to go to a class, don't be put off going on your own. Once the first meeting is over you wont feel on your own at all. I have been to classes in the past but personally, I don't do any better by going to the classes. Congratulations on your loss so far and for packing up smoking - it's hard but well worth it isn't it. I lost over 3 stone with WW years ago but over the past couple of years or so have gradually gained a couple of stone so I am now trying to lose that!

Good luck.

Lesley
X

Hi Lesley

Thanks for that, it is a great feeling quitting smoking, and even better when I can lose weight and not smoke its fantastic.

I have lost over the 6st on my own, but the nurse gave me ww vouchers for 12 weeks so I thought I may aswell use them and try a class.

Thing is with me, I like to weigh in either on a friday morning or a Monday morning, but mondays would be better as I eat less on a weekend for some reason, Probably because I am alot busier then doing carboots

So I need to find one that I know I can stick to weekly with no excuse

Sam x

Back