Anyone get sick on LT?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coconut, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. coconut

coconut Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey guys,

Feeling so sick at the moment. Had my last shake of the day and about 1/2hour later my stomach got really sore. I've been physically sick and it feels horrible.

I never get sick and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with LT? Has anyone been ill on this before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cocunut, ive felt sick but not actually been sick, if i was you i would go back to the chemist and ask, there may be something in the shakes that doesnt agree with you but need to ask as being sick will strip your stomach of important acids that we need so get it checked out. hope your feeling better soon jx

4. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    hey coconut I know a few people have had problems on LT, try searching through the forums. Talk to the chemist and see what they would recommend..

Hope you feel better soon xxx

5. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    That happened to me in my 2nd week - very naucous and diareah. Its passed after a few days.

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    not sick but def the 'other' for a few days after starting and then it went the other way and was constipated pretty much for weeks until it sorted itself out...and it will..just give it and your body time to adjust.

h xx

7. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Feeling sick as a dog today..... perhaps we are just coming down with something.lots of bugs about at the moment.
    Toni x

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i still feel sick every now and again ,give it a few days but if you dont feel any better talk to your chemist x

9. gin&tonic

gin&tonic Full Member

sometimes being constipated can make you sick it as to come out one way or another:(i sometimes struggle to get the shakes down and can heave but i have never been sick hope it passes soon:)

10. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    gin and tonic ive got images in my head of the wrong stuff coming out the wrong end yak lol

11. coconut

coconut Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the advice guys. Feeling better today. Never had any problems on LT before.
    It's probably just a bug that I picked up somewhere. Body is too weak to fight it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.