Anyone get sick on LT?

coconut

Hey guys,

Feeling so sick at the moment. Had my last shake of the day and about 1/2hour later my stomach got really sore. I've been physically sick and it feels horrible.

I never get sick and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with LT? Has anyone been ill on this before?

cocunut, ive felt sick but not actually been sick, if i was you i would go back to the chemist and ask, there may be something in the shakes that doesnt agree with you but need to ask as being sick will strip your stomach of important acids that we need so get it checked out. hope your feeling better soon jx

hey coconut I know a few people have had problems on LT, try searching through the forums. Talk to the chemist and see what they would recommend..

Hope you feel better soon xxx

That happened to me in my 2nd week - very naucous and diareah. Its passed after a few days.

not sick but def the 'other' for a few days after starting and then it went the other way and was constipated pretty much for weeks until it sorted itself out...and it will..just give it and your body time to adjust.

h xx

Feeling sick as a dog today..... perhaps we are just coming down with something.lots of bugs about at the moment.
Toni x

sometimes being constipated can make you sick it as to come out one way or another:(i sometimes struggle to get the shakes down and can heave but i have never been sick hope it passes soon:)

Thanks for the advice guys. Feeling better today. Never had any problems on LT before.
It's probably just a bug that I picked up somewhere. Body is too weak to fight it!

Back