Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone Go Camping?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Funky Mum, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

We're giving it a go for a few days and I'm not sure what to do.
    I don't know how easy it will be to stick to the plan when we are there, all that fresh air and that :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DebsA

DebsA Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    We camp, or should I say we now caravan (we got it a couple of weeks ago) was under canvas till then

Going away for 4 nights starting Friday.............do not know how I will cope but will see how I get on

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I camped a couple of weeks ago with mums and kids. Weather was pants but found it quite relaxing. Not been for a few years and its certainly easier taking one DD and a friend, hardly saw them.
    Can you use it to catch up on some reading, sunbathing (if you've got the weather, certainly don't in Scotland just now), try a cross stitch. If you're out walking you'll be ready for a soup when you get back.
    Enjoy.
    Mx

5. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    I am going on Tuesday, I may ss plus while away, and seeing as you can now have a mushroom omlette sounds perfect. I will just have to be strong when cooking their sausages and bacon arghhhhhh

6. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    When i was on CD i camped alot.

I used to have tetra/bars during the day and then a normal tea of a night.

I found with the extra exercise i was doing while camping i still lost weight.

Good Luck & enjoy x x

7. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Thanks everyone! Be interested to hear how you get on those who are going away soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.