Anyone going or been on skiing Holiday

Lumps

I am going skiing for the first time in February and we are staying in a fully catered chalet. I am a bit worried as I guess I won't really be able to choose what I eat? I'm not really sure how they work! Am hoping that even if I do eat badly it won't make too much difference because of all the exercise I'll be doing. What are other peoples experiences?

Lucky you being fully catered. We went skiing last year (although a few of us didn't actually ski) but self catering. We ate lots of warming calorie laden food but burnt off a huge amount just walking around in the snow, building snowmen and having snowball fights. Have a fab time, a week off plan won't be the end of the world, surely?

I think I've lost weight every single time I've gone skiing!!

You do so much exercise without thinking about it that the lbs just drop off!

Yip agreed, you do so much all day that tucking into a warming dinner and a nice glass of red wine is well deserved. I have eaten fondue, meats, more cheese...lol and still lost weight. Go for it and enjoy, it's so much fun! xx

Oooh sounds great! Cheese and wine and still lose weight! Getting excited about it now!!!

Back