Anyone going to watch the new Biggest Loser UK??

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Im a huge fan and glad to see its starting on 10th Jan with Davina as host on ITV. With The biggest Loser and Dancing on Ice i shall be a happy girl :) x

Ooh exciting! I've not watched a series of Biggest Loser before, just the odd episode here and there. Looking forward to it already!
I'm also looking forward to Dancing in Ice, its one of my favourites! Also love Got to Dance on Sky 1 and Louis Spencer Show Business!
My - January is going to be busy!

Yeah - the best thing is that it is on in the evening instead of mid-afternoon when I am at work...always annoyed that you have to be a pair to enter as I don't know anyone to enter with. The only thing that makes me squirm is the fitness work they out them through. My OH is a sports scientist and he panics when he thinks of similar sized people thinking that TBL is the way to exercise when you can hardly get of a chair!

didnt realise they still did the uk version, i usually watch the usa and aussie version with our "friend" jillian lol

Not watched it before - saw one or 2 episodes of the US one when we were living that side of the pond. Can't wait to watch it now!

I like to see the weight losses but don't like all of the mindgames they play e.g. getting people to eat cakes to give them a greater chance of getting someone else kicked out brings personalities and conflicts into it.
Are they allowed to follow a VLCD or do they have to stick to an eating plan?

The biggest loser is a brilliant show for inspiration, however i find i watch the first one to say look at the size of them, then the last one to say wow, look at them now

i'll be watching although i prefer the us version. i love bob!

Ooooohhh how exciting !

Pee's me off when they loose like 78lb a week though haha

Will e good to be skinnier than some of them too lol xxx

Thanks for sharing xx

Ooh I can't wait, love that show!! Kevin who won last year is a good friend of mine so I'm obsessed with it. Always gives me motivation when I watch it! Think this time I'll take maself to the gym while it's on and exercise with angie n Richard haha x

this looks like fun! I can't wait to watch it....it should be quite motivational too!

Back