Step 1 Sole Source Anyone got 3 stones to lose on cd pure ss?????

Hey jemmaa he R U doing? Nice to hear that ur doing cd x so R U still on the plan ,yeah its hard if you don't stik to the plan ,im on day 12 today not. Cheated even abit just water and 3meal replacements . So have U lost any weight he much have U got to lose? (If U don't mind ) hope we can do this together good luckx

Well I have just had my weigh in after 5 days and i have lol 7LBS!!! I cannot believe it!!

I also lost

waist - 3ins
chest - 1in
hips - 2ins
arm - 1in
leg - 1in

This gave me the boost i needed because when my family ordered a take away last night i just wanted to eat it all and was questioning wether this was worth it, now i know it totally is!!

xxx:clap:

Well I have just had my weigh in after 5 days and i have lol 7LBS!!! I cannot believe it!!

I also lost

waist - 3ins
chest - 1in
hips - 2ins
arm - 1in
leg - 1in

This gave me the boost i needed because when my family ordered a take away last night i just wanted to eat it all and was questioning wether this was worth it, now i know it totally is!!

hi well done for ur losses xxxx UV done grrrrreat no having that take away its the reason why we R on the diet in the first place I c it that way but I don't think im gonna be able to shift my flab its just really hanging ! Even though I only have 3 stones to lose to get to 9 stones but im only 5 ft tall xxx anyways well done keep it up

I'm only 5ft as well!! I want to get to 8st 13lb! but really I would like to be as close to 10 stone as i possible can for my holiday to Turkey which is 5 weeks today! I'm currently 11st 5lb so i have 19 pounds to go if i reach 10!

What are you goals? If you don't mind me asking! We can definitely do this! xx

I'm only 5ft as well!! I want to get to 8st 13lb! but really I would like to be as close to 10 stone as i possible can for my holiday to Turkey which is 5 weeks today! I'm currently 11st 5lb so i have 19 pounds to go if i reach 10!

What are you goals? If you don't mind me asking! We can definitely do this! xx

hey Jenn hope ur going well, id love to be about 8st 7lb to be honest but that won't be possible without will powerxx at the moment im about 12 stone .i lost 9 lb the first week and its my second week now getting weighed on Thursday hope to lose at least 3lb, well jenn 19 is going to be easy for U it will come off in no time .before ur holidays then U will be a curvy girl but at least much nearer to ur goal, same with me love I want to be 10 st for the 9 th of July b fax after that its our month of Ramadan where we have to fast so I won't be able to stay on the diet that month, so dear we both want to be 10 st and both R shorties hahahaxxxx we will do this xxxxxx when is ur nxt weigh in? Keep it up

I think you can get there just take it one week at a time! I see my consultant on Saturday but I'm going to weight myself Thursday morning as that will be day 8 and the start of my second week! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! We'll both have to come on here and let each know how it went!

when you fasting will you tend to eat a lot at night and in the morning or are you going to try and be healthy? I know it's traditional that you have big meals isn't it? Does it last for 30 days? Xxx

hello, i have not updated my chart yet but im now 9 stone 4lb,
i started the diet at 13 stone 8 and im also 5ft tall!! it took me 14 weeks :)
i wanted to be 9 stone for my wedding day, im getting married in 9 days and i just know il be at target :) i also did SS i had 5 days off in total. and iv been on stage 2 for 2 weeks now, herers a couple of piccys of one of the reasons i did it :) xx 973865_10201286305899858_423593220_n.jpg 975107_10201286303939809_530486448_n.jpg

I think you can get there just take it one week at a time! I see my consultant on Saturday but I'm going to weight myself Thursday morning as that will be day 8 and the start of my second week! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! We'll both have to come on here and let each know how it went!

when you fasting will you tend to eat a lot at night and in the morning or are you going to try and be healthy? I know it's traditional that you have big meals isn't it? Does it last for 30 days? Xxx

hey jenn;-) he U doing so ur gonna weigh tmrw? Great hope U have a really good loss U will in ur first week, and also ur right taking it all as it comes I get less motivated if I think too much ahead . And yes dear Ramadan we eat before sunrise and can't eat or drink untill sunset which is going to be really hard , and we do have big meals ur right, but the whole purpose of fasting is to remind us of the poor. But we take it the wrong way and end up feasting for the 30 days of Ramadan, there is so little time between sunrise and sunset that it won't be possible to do cd, and it will be hard to do it all healthilly b caz will be fasting for about 19/ 20 hours each day so will be wanting all sorts of food;-) any ways as for the diet tbh im finding it soooo easy now I can't believe how hard it was the first week. Can't wait for my weigh in tmrw will ley U know and U let us know of urs, I have not taken anything beyond ma lips other than water and 3x shakes , oh and I've quit smoking since last Thursday night absolutly not even one puff since then U know what I would of never stopped if it wasn't for this diet, I thought if I can quit eating then I can quit smoking and honestly its all in ur brain ,it is possible just need to think straight oh sorry Jenn im going on like forever will pray for our losses tomorrow good luck and speak to U soon xxxxx

hello, i have not updated my chart yet but im now 9 stone 4lb,
i started the diet at 13 stone 8 and im also 5ft tall!! it took me 14 weeks :)
i wanted to be 9 stone for my wedding day, im getting married in 9 days and i just know il be at target :) i also did SS i had 5 days off in total. and iv been on stage 2 for 2 weeks now, herers a couple of piccys of one of the reasons i did it :) xxView attachment 92455 View attachment 92456

hey Louise OMG is that U in the pic U look amazing well done I mean if U can do it I suppose it is achieveble I have the same amount to lose as U about 3and half stoned but I just feel wiered thinking that without exercise is it achievable just by eating the cd meals but obviously it is and WOW soon U will be a beautifull bride hope U have an amazing wedding well done to U and of corse ur 5ft too so it can happen I mean ur an inspiration for us all did U exercise on the diet ( ss) and he long did U stay on ss? Anyways well done xxxx

Louise you look stunning! Well done!!

Sarah - Yes i will as soon as i've weighed myself i think i'll jump on to share!! See how Ramadan goes and then after you can just start again its not the end of the world only 30 days out of your entire life! Good luck tomorrow xx

aww thank you all :) and yes it is me in the pictures :) i brought my dress is a size 12 when i was a size 20. i wanted to get down to a size 14/12 for my wedding day and i gave my dress to a lady to alter and do some work on for when i was ready, i wanted a halterneck strap fitted, zip taken off replaced with lace, when she met me she said are you sure you can lose that amount, that comment really hurt!! i went to her house a few days ago for my final fitting she hadnt seen me since i was a size 20, her jaw dropped lol i stepped into my dress for her to tell me it was to BIG!!!!!! she had to alter it to a size 10!!!!! i went back to get it a few days later for her to tell me she was on day 2 of the cambridge diet!!!!! lol
my target is 8 stone so im taking 5 days off over the wedding period then going back on it to drop the rest,
im currently a size 10/12 i want to be a size 8/10 as im only 5ft tall,
i did ss all the way 15 weeks i did have a few planned one day breaks, and i ate what i wanted, even a mcdonalds!! i didnt do any exercise at all, i guess having a job, and five children is enough exercise lol
anyone can do this diet if there heart is in it all you need is determination, there was weeks where i hardly lost and felt like giving up, but i continued and cried threw the bad days and smiled threw the good, i still have a couple of months on the diet after the wedding i am determined to be in a size 8 bikini on holiday in august :) good luck hun xx

Hey Louise gun well done to U my word U look stunning in we'd dress and as for lady who fixed ur dress hahaha don't blame her for going on the diet xxxx hope U have a wonderful we'd and hope U get bak on cd after for ur mini loss to reach 8stone wish U lots of luck. And oh yeah 5kids that's plenty of exercise lol xxxx

Louise that story is fantastic! Hope you have a fabulous wedding day!

I weigh myself this morning and I'm 11st 3lb so that's 10lb in my first week! I'm soo happy I just can't wait for the weeks ahead! I'm going to watch Dirty Dancing on the stage tonight but I'll nip on so you can tell me how you've done! xx

Hey jenn well done to U for losing 10lb what a great loss .hope U do well next week xxxx I got weighed today lost 9 inches and 4lb so that's 13lb in two weeks im pleasedxxx

Well done Sarah nearly a stone in two weeks is unbelievable xx

Back