anyone got a (blush) RABBIT ? Rabbit Amnesty

So pleased I didn't tell them that I wanted to put it safely in it's little hutch at night:eek:

Oh well. Yet another forum that I can't visit again:sigh::D

I am past Tena Lady!!!!....I am in serious danger of creating a puddle on this kitchen floor!!!! :eek::rotflmao::sign0131::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh my. What if I had said about having to give a real one adequate protection when it was put into it's hutch.:eek: So glad I logged out when I did!

With apologies to Art Garfunkel

Night Toys (Bright Eyes)

What makes all women scream,
A simple latex delight,
Simply more delicious than Strawberries and Cream
Oh, is it a dream?

There's a loud moan from the bedroom,
A strange buzz in the night,
The bed seems to be rocking to and fro,
Hope the batteries don't go
Oh, is it a dream?

Night Toys
Buzzing with desire
Night Toys
Making arms and legs flail
How can a lifeless piece of latex
Make someone loudly exhale
Night Toys.

With apologies to Art Garfunkel

Night Toys (Bright Eyes)

What makes all women scream,
A simple latex delight,
Simply more delicious than Strawberries and Cream
Oh, is it a dream?

There's a loud moan from the bedroom,
A strange buzz in the night,
The bed seems to be rocking to and fro,
Hope the batteries don't go
Oh, is it a dream?

Night Toys
Buzzing with desire
Night Toys
Making arms and legs flail
How can a lifeless piece of latex
Make someone loudly exhale
Night Toys.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So glad I found this thread on a dull Sunday afternoon! Laughing out loud at this one!!!

Must log onto the site, my bunny is exhausted & its time he went out to pasture...... hmmmmm A retirement home for knackered rabbits, now theres a thought!!

Well KD perhaps you need to post this thread on the other forum in your defense of all things furry with big ears.

Back to the xrated recyled rabbit watership down sesqueel, meant to be spelt that way, I reckon the rampant rabbit should be Hazel.:D

I think you have been 'hopping' between the forums and got confused

:eek:

bloody hell, how many did you recycle. Plus do you know what they do with the old ones yet, doesn't bear thinking about!!
Have to say i have a big blue one courtesy of DH and i'm not that impressed, it's huge, wiggles, has an up and down thingy and too many buttons. All to much going on, trust him to go overboard. They obviously do think size is everything :D:D:D

So Jo dont forget to put your review of thumper up on here .........the platinum one is good, but I have yet to see the new model....lol.

OMG how am I going to look you all in the eye again........pmsl.
Jo let us know how you get on with your newest one

This is such a funny and informative thread.

I have yet to sample the delights of the Rampant Rabbit. I have seen them on TV, and kinda winced at the 'action'. As stated here, size is not everything. We all know where and how the magic happens for us as individuals and I cannot help but suspect that this particular vibe might not do it for me, so to speak, in any better fashion than a small, fast and QUIET traditional vibe. Or - preferably - a hot, skilled man.

I say 'quiet' 'cos my sons used to live with me. Now that they have moved on - and that I am single - I can have pretty much any type of vibe, but online sites give rave reviews to HUGE ones (just not my thing, particularly when they are not attached to a beautiful and genuine guy!). The odd multi-action of the Rabbit has been praised to the skies.

BUT are they worth the cash and the effort? ha ha ha.

xx

Back