anyone got a (blush) RABBIT ? Rabbit Amnesty

This is such a funny and informative thread.

I have yet to sample the delights of the Rampant Rabbit. I have seen them on TV, and kinda winced at the 'action'. As stated here, size is not everything. We all know where and how the magic happens for us as individuals and I cannot help but suspect that this particular vibe might not do it for me, so to speak, in any better fashion than a small, fast and QUIET traditional vibe. Or - preferably - a hot, skilled man.

I say 'quiet' 'cos my sons used to live with me. Now that they have moved on - and that I am single - I can have pretty much any type of vibe, but online sites give rave reviews to HUGE ones (just not my thing, particularly when they are not attached to a beautiful and genuine guy!). The odd multi-action of the Rabbit has been praised to the skies.

BUT are they worth the cash and the effort? ha ha ha.

xx

Well i have to say it is relatively quiet (except perhaps for the end result ;) sorry sonkie - couldn't resist it :D)

But seriously i have to say i don't rate the blue one and i can remember being aghast at the price he paid for it. (Have to say as well, he tried to tell me he had bought it for my benefit - i think not :rolleyes:) i definitely would not recommend it, don't waste your money on this particular model.

By the way, i text'd a friend the other day to say, if i buy you something for your birthday, do you promise to use it. I got a text back saying "i don't want a vibrator!" WTF I was thinking of sky diving in a wind tunnel. Obviously my mates are very suspicious of me :eek:

I am begining to see some of you pet collectors in a completely different light.

Too much time on your hands me thinks :eek:, Have you never heard of knitting or quilt making. I think you will find both very useful hobbies will occupy you for hours on end, with a tangible result at the end. And I think you will find it much more satisfying on a personal level as well.

i could knit little 'socks' to store them in.... would that be a worth while hobby?
maybe even a new business enterprise...'rabbit socks'...:)

just had a look at yours. was particularly intrigued by the rabbit fever video that accompanies this range of products...

rabbit fever??!?! maybe i've got mixymytosis (sp!) well my eyes go crossed and i get all hot and flushed anyway :sign0151:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:massmoon: hey new smillies !!

right then...dont read if prudish or of a delicate disposition.....

the blue one : very large girth and long. very powerful. quite noisy. quite heavy. rather too powerful for my delicate neither regions. needs practise to adjust to the right depth and position in order to feel the full benefits (if you know what i mean). best used alone until you get the hang of it. ie: you dont want a heavy handed male trying to help by shoving it in. many speeds and pulses. flashing lights which are useul in the dark. up and down action not as good as i would have liked, but 'different'.

the platinum one: slighter shorter in length, still thick. rabbit ears are very very powerful. rotation action good. it goes clockwise and anticlockwise. not sure to what benefit this is. but maybe some girls would like left handed action or right handed action i guess. rabbit ears liable to make you hit the ceiling first time they are used. again will take practise to get it to hit the right spot.

both not for the faint hearted. i can see why men buy them for their women. BIG and BRASH.
big isnt always best!

i think like a pair of new shoes these items need to be 'worn in' until they feel comfortable

My new pet bunny (Mr Platinum) arrived today, my builders signed for it as I was at work!!! OMG!!!! so glad it was discreetly wrapped....

Early night tonight maybe!! (Well, after reading above it seems I need practise alone before inviting OH on board!!)

I am just loving this thread. (Its something rarely talked about, but good for a bit of fun!!)

Back