Anyone got a Rowing machine?

Roosters

Silver Member
I've got one on order at the moment, it's air and magnetic resistance and that's about all I know about it.

My bro is quite sporty and he recommend it as the 'machine for me' as it strengthens all your body, and concentrates on the parts that i like least eg arms and tum.

So how hard is it? I'm really looking forward to getting fit fit fit, how much would you do to start with 30 mins? more? less?

I guess so, it looks pretty simple! my sporty brother is very hard to pin down at the moment as he's also a very musical brother and his 2nd album is just in its final stages of completion:eek:

I just wondered how effective it will be for weighloss and toning too..

I have one and it did wonders for me (first time round) Not hard to do at all and if you watch your fave tv programes while you do it you'll have done half hour to an hour on it in what seems like no time at all... doesn't seem like a chore then :) I build it up, 10 mins on lowest resistance, another 10 on next one up, and so on and then start working my way back down again! Happy rowing... just remember to turn the t.v. up a little:D

Back