Anyone got a Smart Car????

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I know its not diet related, but thinking of getting one...

What model and year do u have and what do you think??

Love

We had one - 2005 little blue one to promote my best mate's mum's dental practise (random!).

Once you got the hang of the electonics then it was great for nipping about, very scary on the motorway and you can park it anywhere! We lived in Barnet then, so if we went south it was great, if we went North it was interesting.

The car in general - well it never broke down, misbehaved, or did anything untoward, the chairs are comfy, and I could reach the pedals without squishing my boobs against the steering wheel (a problem in some cars!)

Good little brum - but fustrating as you can't get much in it, and you can only take one other person somewhere.

However, that is more the situation than the car. I will remember it fondly though, and being in a different situation would consider one again.

I was worried i'd get stuck in it - but i didn't. so you will be fine!

I've had a 2002 fortwo and it was great, great fuel efficiency, very reliable, roomy inside believe it or not, and I always managed to fit loads of shopping in the back.

Got Smart roadster now, great car to drive, fuel consumption not as good as normal smart car but much better than 'normal' cars, but totally impractical.

All smart cars rock

53 fortwo with my ex, amazing little drive. Took getting used to as the controls were sensitive but it was fast, efficient, and lovely. Dead easy to park, took £20 to fill the tank and it would take you miles xx

I've had a 2002 fortwo and it was great, great fuel efficiency, very reliable, roomy inside believe it or not, and I always managed to fit loads of shopping in the back.

Got Smart roadster now, great car to drive, fuel consumption not as good as normal smart car but much better than 'normal' cars, but totally impractical.

All smart cars rock

My OH had one of these when I met him when they first came out in 2000, he loved it to bits, it was quite handy as he worked in london and parking/petrol wasn't a big deal, I just had to get preggies and spoil it for him...:) :) he had to sell it and buy a family car, he wasn't the least impressed!...lol, n'way, he got over it, but they are good cars and very spacious actually.

Hi, the roomy bit was me! They are really a car with the back missing so I found that I never felt squashed in it. I gave my dad a lift to some obscure place for work once and he is a 6ft odd bulky scaffolder and he was really surprised that he didn't feel squashed.

I gave mine to my step daughter a year ago and I still miss it and want to pinch it back when she visits in it! She is a typical student and packs a mass of books and clothes in it x

Back