anyone got any snow?

Snowing in South Wales - was just wetting the ground at first but after a constant 2 hours it's starting to stick...

Catcrazy if we have any in Brum tonight I shall blame u jinxing us brummies lol it is cold tho :( and we have to see lights tonight with little monkeys lol xx

Is it the switch on tonight or are they already on? Think my daughter is up the German market again tonight...she wont be best pleased if there is snow!

Oh I'm jealous of all you with snow :D

Please can you send some to Bedfordshire...and then have it back on Monday ;)

its been snowing in north bristol for about an hour now...not settling so far so hoping it doesnt and goes away!

Nope!! Got the tiniest amount yesterday which didn't even stick and now it looks as though it's going to pass us by!

Nah tonight our local switch on in blackheath in the black country tonight! German Market tomorrow for me plllzzzzz nooooo snnnooooowwwwww

I know, I've just got home from work and it's a nightmare up the Rhondda. Couldn't drive down our street and I just about made it up my hill on foot!xx

Oh no - what a nightmare!! It's about an inch deep with me now... just hoping hubby gets home from Cardiff ok!

omg allie you got lots!
its pitching on the grass/mud/greenhouse etc now in bristol...still not managing it quite on pavement though.....hope it doesnt,lol!!!

none in Bham yet.....lets hope it stays away so i can get home and take my laptop!!! then i can WFH on Monday :) xxx

It's lovely watching it fall on a dark evening. Soo pretty. Shame I was driving at the time and nearly drove into the car in front!

It snowed for a couple of hours in Hereford late morning > early afternoon. It didn't come to much but it's chuffin freezin now and our path is very crunchy!!:eek:
I've just picked up some wellie socks from Aldi and will my wellie-bobs out of the garage ready.

None here in Bury St Edmunds, thank god! Working with horses, i HATE HATE HATE the snow. No such thing as 'snow days' with horses, they still want feeding and looking after, whatever the weather. Just means more work!
I also teach ( on a sat for 7hrs) so standing out in the cold not so fun. fingers crossed NO snow

Back