anyone got any snow?

It's starting to freeze over now, and my night out has been cancelled. So no dancing for me tonight :( (although I really should practice for my performance on Tuesday).

Good bit of snow here in Dublin. Kids having a great time.

This was from last night - doubled today!

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 54
Got up to a nice covering this morning, makes everywhere look clean and pretty, it had better clear by monday for the school run.

STILL nothing here in Manchester :( I think this is the longest we've gone without precipitation (as our reputation says ;) ) haha

It still awful here this morning in Middlesbrough - had another covering last night. Cant get the car out of the street, am going to have to go and clear the path in a bit before it turns to ice. Theremometer is reading -5c this morning!!

Good excuse for a DVD day though!! x

Minus 7 here in Dublin !

i love this snow watch thread!!!! :) its pretty much gone here in the Midlands....was cold last night though!!! :) xxx

It was -11!!!! at 6am this morning brrrr....it is absolutely coming down like you wouldnt believe at the min, all this snow looks ace, i cant wait for my kids to come home so we can go out in it :):)
24wxeo5.jpg

Got up to a nice covering this morning, makes everywhere look clean and pretty, it had better clear by monday for the school run.
Like that's going to happen lol

I have to make contingency plans to get to work on Tuesday as this will not be gone by then and I can't remember the last time I bussed to work. Not even sure if I can get a bus to work and get to work on time (8am start):eek:

About 8-10 inches in Newcastle and STILL snowing on and off :cry::cry::cry:

I soooo should have been born closer to the equator. Global warming, my @rse!!

xxx

Back