Anyone got pregnancy weight to lose? I need help!!!!!!

MrsJH

My baby boy is now 22 weeks and I'm really struggling to lose the 3st I gained during pregnancy. Anyone else in the same boat? I need help! Just doing it from home as it worked so well last time! I lost over 18lb with EE before getting pregnant and I felt great for the first time in years. My weight gain is making me miserable and stopping me from enjoy being a new mum. I refuse to be in any photos with my baby with is upsetting. My very first photo of us together was only taken a few weeks ago as I felt so disgusting. I need to do this I know I can do this just need a little help??

Thanks, Jen xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My baby boy is now 22 weeks and I'm really struggling to lose the 3st I gained during pregnancy. Anyone else in the same boat? I need help! Just doing it from home as it worked so well last time! I lost over 18lb with EE before getting pregnant and I felt great for the first time in years. My weight gain is making me miserable and stopping me from enjoying being a new mum. I refuse to be in any photos with my baby with is upsetting. My very first photo of us together was only taken a few weeks ago as I felt so disgusting. I need to do this I know I can do this just need a little help??

Thanks, Jen xx

Hi hun,

i put on over 4 stone with both of my girls, it is tough to lose baby weight, your body wants to hold onto those fat stores for as long as possible :eek:

I used Sw to lose baby weight after both babies and it does work, so stick with it, but dont be too hard on yourself, its hard enough having a new baby to look after without the worry of losing weight. Just take your time and know that it normally takes a year to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight.

As for not being in any photos of your baby- i can guarantee you now that you will really regret in time, so pull yourself together and get as many pics as possible - they arent babies for long, none of us look like supermodels when we have just had a baby, but we can change the way we look, you will never get this time back so get as many photos as poss....

xxxxx

I managed to not gain too much weight when I was pregnant, only 8lbs and baby weighed that but that was purely because I was sick all the time. My problem was the fact I was constantly hungry when I was breastfeeding and just ate rubbish! Gained just shy of 2st back after losing 2.5st before getting pregnant! Back on it now though to get rid of it all, my changing bag is a yummy mummy one and I'm determined to live up to it. Reckon I've got about 7 stone or so to get off xx

Hey

I gained 3st whilst pregnant.. I'm the same as you as well and hardly had any pics.. My daughter is 8 month old now tho and I do regret not having any taken :(

Good luck with your journey x

I didnt gain too much when I was pregnant as I was already 19stone, though in the 4 months after he was born I put on over 2 stone taking me to my starting weight at sw of 21stone 2lbs. I joined a group when my baby was 5 months old and it was the best thing i could ever have done. In the first 3 months I dropped 3 stone and it has been coming off steadily ever since. I haven't been as small as I am now since I was 17 years old!
Little things like getting up and down off the floor are so much easier now and I do have a lot more energy to play with him than I would have had if I was still massive.

As Missyy76 said, everyone looks rough in their first few months of baby pics so get some taken - they can also be a motivational tool when you've been following sw for a while and see the massive difference in your appearance.

Commit yourself to the plan and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve!

Heya

I put on 6stone with my last pregnancy - she is now 4months.

Joined SW 2weeks after giving birth and am now half a stone lighter than when I conceived.

Still got a few stone left...

SW really works, stick with it but don't beat yourself up - being a mummy is the most important job you can do!

Thanks for the replies girls. Nice to know I'm not the only one! Today I joined my local slimming world group and even paid for 12week countdown upfront to give me incentive to go! I weighed in at 11st 4lb and my target is 9st 7lb I'm in the zone now I really want this :) Any tips? Xx

Make sure you have some frozen veg in the freezer- it is a really easy and quick way to add superfree to pretty much any dinner. Eggs are amazing and so versatile, I really panic if I run out!

If you're doing EE, then put the superfree on the plate first, before you add the free foods. That way you are definitely making them an integral part of the meal, not just an addition you squeeze on at the end.

Trust in the plan and you'll lose your baby weight before you know it. Good luck!

Make sure you have some frozen veg in the freezer- it is a really easy and quick way to add superfree to pretty much any dinner. Eggs are amazing and so versatile, I really panic if I run out!

If you're doing EE, then put the superfree on the plate first, before you add the free foods. That way you are definitely making them an integral part of the meal, not just an addition you squeeze on at the end.

Trust in the plan and you'll lose your baby weight before you know it. Good luck!

Thanks Hun! I use those frozen steamed veg you can get and add them to all my meals so quick and easy! How much weight have you got to lose or have lost? Xx

Back