Anyone got tips for eating out at ASK Italian?

Harrietcc

I'm going to be eating at ask Italian today just wandering if anyone has any tips?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi! I might be too late?!

I ate out at ASK! last night and had Spaghetti Pomodorou. Their pasta is cooked from dry not fresh so that is free. I allowed for olive oil (2 x B choices on Green) and the Mozarella (A Choice). I don't think there would be many additional Syns on top. You can have any of their pasta dishes in a half size with the rest of the plate as salad which could be a good way to go if you want a starter too?

If you go on their website, they have an offer of buy one main course and get the other for £2.50. Sadly, I only saw this when I got home!

Hope this helps. If not, what did you have lol?

Hi there

I did used to work at ask so had a good idea of what they cook but I was hoping to find a eating out guide. I dont think there is one. I ended up having butterfly king prawn starter (no oil no bread no garlic butter) which were lovely, and for main I did have the pomodoro but I had (no cheese, no oil, and no basil purely because I don't like it) and I had extra prawns to make it interesting.

I really enjoyed my meal although I couldnt finish the main so perhaps a half portion would of been better.

The only thing I do know is the pasta is tossed with olive oil once cooked to prevent it from sticking so need to add a syn for that and a couple more to be on safe side xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back