anyone gt a recipe for lasagna?

Hi i make the normal spag bol mix which is mince/quorn mince, onions, carrots, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, courgettes all chopped up and fried in fry-lite until soft, then i add some tinned tomatoes or passata, stock cube, salt and pepper, oregano, basil, and tomato puree and let it simmer for about 30-40 mins.

I normally cook my lasagne sheets in water before using them i use the dry ones and find them too hard so heat up a frying pan of water and cook for a few mins, then layer up the meat/lasagne sheets. for the cheese sauce i save my healthy extras as i like home-made sauce rather than packet (this sauce serves 2) i use about 300ml milk mix about 3-4 tsp corn flour in to a small amount of the milk, i think corn flour is 1syn per tsp, tip in the rest of the milk and heat up gently until sauce becomes thick if its too thick add a little more milk, then add grated cheese saving a little pour on top of the lasagne and then top with left over cheese, into oven around 180 for 20 mins until top is golden :) i use both my heA and heB as i do green days so i dont need to syn any of the cheese or milk, so you just need to syn the corn flour if you do that hope that helps :)

I cook mince onion grated carrot tin of tomatoes and some pasatta then put it on bottom of dish put in a layer of lasagne then mix an egg with some fromage frais and use it as the sauce out a layer of it then repeat and use my he of cheese for the top yummy

Try adding nutmeg it is delicious
I'm planning to have lasagne one of this days. In fact, it's the reason why I checked out this thread. I have all ingredients in my kitchen now and it's just waiting for me to attend to it...until I read nutmeg....How good is it really? I'll probably try that one out since I haven't tasted any lasagne with nutmeg. Thanks!

Back