anyone had 2 packs of cottage pie

Ha, yes fudgelike they are not! :). I'm obviously just weird :D

Oh and Phoenix I'm sure there will be many others whinging about having 50 to use and hating them :).

You know I thought about giving the cottage pie another whirl after reading all the positive reviews on here, and then I thought nah, it's minging :)

Luckily I only bought 10 mint bars

the mint choc on the outside is fine but i was quit perturbed by the sawdust in the middle , I needed 2 pints of water just to get one down , which isnt a bad thing I guess

now the choc nut snack bars a different story , they are too nice and i wont be buying any more becasue i find it almost impossible to stop at one

I suppose when my spag bol and chilli run out ill have to eat the cottage pies Yuk!

Naughty Phoenix - you were supposed to use the snack bars as an odd treat! ;)

oi !!!! you talking about me??? lol

have they changed the cottage pie recipe or something as suddenly everyone likes it , maybe Ill drag mine from the back of the cupboard and give them another chance:D
Hahaha another chance ;) yep go on honestly.. :) lol

hey guys newbie here so really glad to hear the meals taste so good, i didnt know you could have more then one meal i knew about the bars, so yummy cant wait for my spag bol tea now

I often have 4 meals a day , no bars or shakes

thats good to know, only prob ive got is i dont think i can, i rush out every morning so dont have time to make a meal so will be having a shake, then dinner time im at college and will have to have a bar as there is no where to cook anything, just a canteen, and then can have a meal when home in evening.

such a shame as i feel i would do better being able to have two meals

yeah deffo, done well today but got massive headache right now

Back