anyone had a bit of a bad week and still lost??

skinnymamu

hey everyone,
I have been baaadddd 2night! had a couple of bits of tiger loaf! I know I know i shouldnt have but i did, I dont feel mega guilty or anything tho, just going to forget about it and get back on. Just wondering if anyone has had a wee bit of a cheat and still lost at weigh in?
Its my totm and really struggling just cant stop thinking about food! its terrible I have been pretty OK till now :(

I've just finished an awful week and still lost 2 lbs!

awwww thats great Ruth, I would be happy with 2pounds!
should have just come on here before i ate it, would have been OK. The problem is after one bite u want more!! I hope i get back into it again ok in the morn xx

Just draw a line underneath it, forget about it and carry on with CD! Drink lots of water, you'll be fine!

I love tiger bread!

What's tiger bread? I saw it somewhere else before but have no idea what it is :( I am missing out :) xx

Yeah I cheated last week and it was TOTM and still lost 6 1/2lbs!!

I felt so guilty and was going to starve myself so didnt put anymore cals in body then realised that was just stupid and drank loads water and normal shakes!

oh thats good to know, well done on the loss :)
I usually eat the shop out of sweets and chocolate at this time all I want is a bloody sandwich or some pasta!! ha! going to try and keep really busy over the weekend until i get weighed.

xx

my first week i cheated for the firts 3 days completly gave up on day 4 and eat the whole content of the fridge, then i slapped myself out of it and decided to just stick with it for the last 3days, come first week weight in i lost 5lbs...
i then gave up for 5days although i stayed the same weight, but re-started today and gona stick to it till monday or if i have the willpoer till next week.

i think that should answer ur question

Back