anyone had porridge

stickynicki

hi there just started back on cambridge this week,my cousellor just gave me some porridge to try, and it was realy nice,has anyone else tri:Ded

Initially I liked it, but later it gave me a horrible aftertaste, so if they can modify that abit, I'll go back to it :)

i like it i think its an taste you have to get used to but i will see it fills you up so much and it feels good to chew lol

I really didn't like it, I was so upset as was so excited when I found out about it, wish I had liked it!! It did smell good though xxx

I haven't quite decided whether I like it or not yet. Having been back on Sole Source again I tried it last week on my 1st day when my taste buds were still craving chocolate and junk. Maybe when I get another porridge sachet it'll taste spectacular or maybe not xx

i was in my 1st week last week and i felt the same ok i suppose its ok but try it now and it tastes so nice and my god it fills me up so much i love it

I love the porridge, can you have more than 1 a day or shud i just stick to 1 and shakes

Can someone tell me is the porridge priced as per shakes/soup or bars or tetras??? just so I know for next week. Can't wait to try it, but seems like a marmite situation going on here you either love it or hate it!

Oh cool, thanks Linda! looking forward to trying some my CDC offered to bring me some tomorrow but I said nope as I'd try it and if it's lovely I'll have to wait ages to order some so I'll wait till my Tuesday WI and get a few then... fingers crossed....

Back