Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone have the implant? (girls only)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 6 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had it put in 3 mnths ago..... well since yesterday i have had the feeling of being on my period, havent been peeing an awfull lot considering what i am drinking, and i have had the odd spot.. i am on day 6 today.. ? anybody else experienced this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Hun,

I only had mine put in a couple of weeks ago. The first week I had to take my pill aswell as the implant takes 1 week to kick in. Had a tiny bleed for a couple of days afterwards (but guessing that is withdrawal bleed from pill) but been fine since!

I know VLCDs do mess with hormones, so it's probably just the diet. It all settles down everntually hun ;)
    xx

4. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry forgot to mention - you may be retaining water. Up your water a bit and it should go over the next few days xx

5. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I just got mine removed prior to starting CD...
    Got it put in feb and bled every single day since :( doc said its normal and should settle down eventually :eek: Sorry a 7-8 month non stop period was enough for me! :mad:

Ive heard CD and many VLCD messes with your monthlys, hope it settles down soon for ya hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.