Anyone having a takeaway night tonight?

pumpkin2008

My BF's working tonight and I'm home alone, so was thinking of getting a take-away to myself. I often have Chicken Chow Mein, Chicken Chop Suey or chicken in mushroom, with 1/2 rice and 1/2 noodles, but am feeling like trying something new. Does anyone have any suggestions of low syn takeaways that are good?
I usually do EE and keep all my syns for the evening time so I've 15 to use.
Doesn't need to be chinese, local to me are lots of different fast food places such as Indian, Kebab etc.
Any suggestions? TIA x

sorry hun im new to this so dont know anything like that yet sure someone else will help soon enjoy whatever you have x

I was told by my leader a kebbae is 8 syns, or i just have my treat tonight and no syns tomorrow.

If there is an indian take away near by I would go straight there and get a vegetable biriani! It is rice based (I normally have green days) and very delicious!
Gem

yes I second that Gemmy Lou - veggie biryani is quite low in syns (10 to 11 I think?) and it is VERY tasty and filling!!! I always order that when we have an Indian.

Chicken biryani is only around the 12 syn mark which is still good!

Poppadoms are only 4 syns which is ok (an alternative to Naan bread which is verrrrrry synful at 20 syns per bread!!).

Biryani sounds good, might just have to try that! I THINK i'll go with the chicken one though, as I can't cope without meat lol.
Is it spicy? Or what type of dish is it? Is there a sauce? Sorry, I've only ever had Indian once before and my BF's brother picked our dishes as we were both clueless! Looks like I still am LMAO x

Ok but I'll be back to shout if it isn't LOL (only joking- I'm a calm person really!)
Thanks for advice x

I'm fancying a chicken kebab to go with my southern comfort and lemonade...mmmm

I'm fancying a chicken kebab to go with my southern comfort and lemonade...mmmm

now you are talking my language lol unfortunately I have no lemonade and dont like SoCo neat!! Sorry to hijack but what are the syns of SoCo? I googled and it brought up 4, SW website says nothing and the book says single shots 1.5/2 (cant remember which!)

Back