Anyone having problems with SW web site

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
G: 10st10lb
I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
no problems for me

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Just been on and all seems OK to me... xxx

dimrie

S: 18st1lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 5st2lb(28.46%)
Yes I have been having problems for a couple of days now.

Diane

Jim Jam

S: 17st7lb G: 11st0lb
I've had no problems with the actual website but it no longer remembers my email address which is annoying!

maypole

loves to eat
The site keeps logging me out if i change the page I am viewing. Also it no longer remembers my email address so have to put it in every time. (yes i have checked my cookies) Any one else having problems or is it dear Internet explorer again ????

I'm having same probs but thought is cos I am at work :pcwhack:

I've had no problems with the actual website but it no longer remembers my email address which is annoying!

Yes, it is doing that to me too. I imagine that the SW staff will be back to work tomorrow and will be sorting out any backlog of problems.

Mumoftwo

S: 15st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st11lb(25.24%)
Yes, me too the site doesn't remember my email address. Haven't had any other problems, but I haven't logged in since yesterday.

Starlight

Gold Member
I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.

Is that on here though as opposed to the SW site??

goth girl

S: 10st13lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 1st9lb(15.03%)
same here, doesnt remember my email address and logs me out every time i view a new page...rather annoying!!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
no problems for me on either site.
I don't however use IE. I only use Firefox as I found it's much better.

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
I use Firefox & am having the same problems both with Minimins & SW website - very frustrating!