• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone having problems with SW web site

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
no problems for me

Just been on and all seems OK to me... xxx

I've had no problems with the actual website but it no longer remembers my email address which is annoying!

The site keeps logging me out if i change the page I am viewing. Also it no longer remembers my email address so have to put it in every time. (yes i have checked my cookies) Any one else having problems or is it dear Internet explorer again ????
I'm having same probs but thought is cos I am at work :pcwhack:

I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.
Is that on here though as opposed to the SW site??

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
I use Firefox & am having the same problems both with Minimins & SW website - very frustrating!