Anyone having problems with SW web site

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
The site keeps logging me out if i change the page I am viewing. Also it no longer remembers my email address so have to put it in every time. (yes i have checked my cookies) Any one else having problems or is it dear Internet explorer again ????

I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.

no problems for me

Just been on and all seems OK to me... xxx

I've had no problems with the actual website but it no longer remembers my email address which is annoying!

The site keeps logging me out if i change the page I am viewing. Also it no longer remembers my email address so have to put it in every time. (yes i have checked my cookies) Any one else having problems or is it dear Internet explorer again ????

I'm having same probs but thought is cos I am at work :pcwhack:

I've had no problems with the actual website but it no longer remembers my email address which is annoying!

Yes, it is doing that to me too. I imagine that the SW staff will be back to work tomorrow and will be sorting out any backlog of problems.

Yes, me too the site doesn't remember my email address. Haven't had any other problems, but I haven't logged in since yesterday.

I am having trouble replying to posts as it says I don't have authorisation to them, and my signature won't let me change it as its says I don't have enough space, and I had the same as you a while ago but it rectified its self after a few days. Oh yes, and I couldn't pm someone earlier. Maybe new year gremlins in the system.

Is that on here though as opposed to the SW site??

no problems for me on either site.
I don't however use IE. I only use Firefox as I found it's much better.

I use Firefox & am having the same problems both with Minimins & SW website - very frustrating!

Back