Anyone here on week 11 or 12?

1bigfatloser

Hi! I just wondered if there was anyone here on week 11 or 12 as this is the length of time I am planning on doing...minimum...just wanted to ask how you were finding it so far in and how much you have lost? I am starting at 13st 9lbs but I was 14st on Monday before starting Exante, I want to ultimately get down to 10st but 10st 10lbs is my first goal.

Any advice would be appreciated! Also did you do any exericise? x

Ive done 12 weeks and I've gone from 15.5 to 12.4

O wow!!! Congrats thats a fantastic weight loss!!! I notice on week 8 it says it was your first week having meals....does that mean protein and veg or the actual meal packs? Did you just do the S&S shakes before that? Keep up the good work thats inspirational! x

Yes I started the meal packs then had lived on shakes before then.

Lot2lose, why did u choose not to have the meals ? do u think this helped u cope better by having no food x

I am just finishing off week 10 so heading into week 11 Saturday and I am 2lb off of 3 stone. I have 3 packs plus protein and veg a day. Between 2-3 litres of water as well and the occasional coke or dr pepper zero! I've just received another 10 weeks worth of stuff and am going for 2 meals one bar a day apart from a couple of days in the week when I need to have something quick and easy so have a few shakes.

Well done to both of you! Yes Lots2Lose why did you not do the meals? And Laurie when you say packs do you mean meals and shakes or just shakes? Is your 40lbs lost just from the 10 weeks S&S? Great weight loss!

Twiowl said:
Lot2lose, why did u choose not to have the meals ? do u think this helped u cope better by having no food x

I saved them for when I couldn't take it anymore then introduced them same for veg option. It was my back up plan

Two hot meals, so today I had chili at lunch and macaroni at dinner. Plus a bar, and my veg/protein allowance. Well I did a week on Exante first then came across s&s on here. Quickly sold all my Exante on E-Bay and haven't looked back since. Had a weekend off a couple of weeks ago too. I shall not be having breaks too regular though as it's hard getting back into it. Have you actually started the diet now. You'll do fine you sound up for it, and very eager x

Well I have my samples and agree with you coming over to S&S was great advice!! I am very eager now and never felt like that on Exante all 5 times I tried to start! I do have 84 shake packs of Exante... did you manage to get full price on Ebay as I am thinking of moving completely over to S&S, or do you think Ill be okay having 1 shake in the morning and the rest S&S? x

I'm not sure about mixing packs. I know some people on here eat the Exante bars. I lost a little but not too much by selling them on ebay. I know for a fact I would never have to to week 10 just by doing Exante. It was awful so boring. Maybe they'll be someone else who can help you with the mixing packs.
A lot of us use MFP that's really good to log all your foods and track your calories.

The thing I'd worry about mixing Exante with S&S is that Exante is based on 3 packs per day so each pack is around 200 calories and 20g of carbs whilst S&S is based on 4 packs so lower carbs / calories to compensate. If you had 3 S&S packs and 1 Exante pack that might put you over in terms of carbs, and if you had only 3 packs you would not have the nutritional balance. So you'd need to bear all of that in mind.

Hi Borders Girl, I am checking my carb content to ensure I do not go over, eg. today it was 59 carbs, 703 cals. I am also ensuring my protein is over 50g as this was suggested to me on another thread. I will keep an eye on it and fingers crossed can mix the two successfully :) x

That all sounds fine :). If you're having the protein instead of a 4th pack you can easily keep the carbs to the right sort of level whilst not compromising on the protein.

Hi, I am on week 11 and have lost 38lbs, BUT actually think it is slightly more as I did not dare weigh myself (officially)until I had been on it for a week - so think in the 11 weeks it may be approaching three stone. I am finding it easy to do - hope that by weigh in next I will be officially in the 40lbs lost (exculding very first weigh in due to being scared!) I think at some point I was 17st 3lbs (yes I did see that at one point on the scales in early January but jumped off in shock) I am now 14st 1lb and in mid week 11.

I am in week 10 an I have lost just under 3 stone x

Congrats!!! Great weight losses! x

I am in week 11 now and had almost a week off plan for my bday 2 weeks ago and I've lost just under 3 stone on s&s x

Wow! And with a week off!! Thats great! I have 2 nights in April that I will be off plan, Im hoping I can get straight back on the day after and limit any damage asap! Well done x

Back