Anyone in Telford want to buddy up

Hi everyone, just wondered if there is any one in Telford doing Cambridge who would like to meet up. I'm doing sole source plus and am a single parent of 3 children aged 3, 8 & 10. Keep up the good work xxx

Hi Little Miss Cambridge :wavey:

I'm not dieting at the mo, so can't help with buddying but I'm a Telford based CDC & thought I'd pop by and say hi & wish all the best with your re-start :)

Hi Dawn

I am from Telford too, and doing a restart, got a holiday looming and want to shift some excess pounds have put back on. :p

I am doing SS+, and Jan is my CDC (hi Jan :))

Well done Dawn on doing 8 days. I am only on day 2 and hoping I dont fall off the wagon. :D

Deb

I am just down the road from Jan, 5 mins walk away so have no excuses not to do CD. :D:D:D

So far am feeling ok (touch wood), but know I wont be in ketosis yet as only day 2.

Got a difficult weekend coming up though as going away up north for a few days and staying at B&B so thats going to make it hard for me to do CD properly. ! once this weekend is over can concentrate properly and do 100%

Where are you based Dawn ?

I'm in Woodside, me and the children moved here late last year from Hollinswood. It was the stress of the move and the later regret that I believe caused alot of my weight regain. Kept trying to swallow my stress's and problems. I'll learn from this.

Try your best over the weekend up North, you'll probs feel much happier then when you get home because then you will have been sole souce plussing for over a week :)

Sorry to read that you have had a rough time. I can empathise a little with that as have a bad year too and my downfall is always to turn to food. ! :(

Heres to both of us having a better time now and achieving what we want in the near future.

How are you getting on today ?

Touch wood, have been ok so far, and its the dreaded day 3 to get through! eek. Suprisingly I havent been after my normal foodie items.! LOL

Yes, the scottish trip is going to be hard and may knock me back a bit, but after its over will be doubly determined. :)

Have a good day and stay strong Dawn

Xx

Hi Jan, its Dawn. I've done 8 days in a row now on sole source woohoo think I've cracked it. Can't wait to get back how I was and the confidence that comes with being slim. Spk soon xx

Oh it's you, I wondered who it was :p

Glad to hear you're doing well, 8 days down - fab! Just keep it up and you'll soon get that weight off again

Lovely to see you on here again too Deb (you know it makes sense;)).

Keep up the good work ladies - I'll be checking up on ya! :p

Have a good Wednesday, at least the sun is shining here in Telford for the mo!

Jan xx

:DHi Guys

Sorry for jumping in on your thread but just wanted to say 'HI' - I am from Telford (Sutton Heights) but live in Oxfordshire now and & I am currently on Wk2 of CD SS! I come to Telford still quite a bit & I am next up on Nov 1st as I have a School Reunion in Shifnal to go too - hence wanting to lose loads of weight!

I am loving it so far!

Shame I am not up there to be able to join in with your gang!

Good luck all!
xx

Hi Ellen

well done on your loss so far and you'll be at least a stone (but prob more) lighter when you come up for your reunion - you'll knock 'em dead :D

All the best with CD
x

I am just down the road from Jan, 5 mins walk away so have no excuses not to do CD. :D:D:D

So far am feeling ok (touch wood), but know I wont be in ketosis yet as only day 2.

Got a difficult weekend coming up though as going away up north for a few days and staying at B&B so thats going to make it hard for me to do CD properly. ! once this weekend is over can concentrate properly and do 100%

Where are you based Dawn ?

Good luck for the weekend and have a great time xx

I'm Telford based (Mon to Fri) but don't know anything about the Cambridge diet. Hope yours continues to go OK!

Don't suppose you've found a friendly gym anywhere around here? I'm a bit shy especially if they're full of healthy people in leotards. I always feel a bit out of place being the sweaty one wearing the baggiest P.E. kit. :)

Try JJBs ...they are great there. :D

I felt exactly the same as you do, very self conscious about joining a gym and feeling out of place with loads of super fit looking bods.!

Went to look at a few and found JJBs the nicest, and ok yes there are some very fit people there, as well as 'normal' ones too... but really nobody takes any notice. You just get on with the exercise you want to do. They have loads of gym equipment, all kinds of exercise classes plus the pool, jacuzzi and steam room. So plenty of choice.

i love going now, and get quite crumpy when I cant make it.

Hope that helps.

xx

Back