Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Anyone know why I have never been able to get into my profile ? I just get the message " access denied"

Just had a bottle of red. Syns all accounted for :) except the 3 bags of mini cheddars and pkt of smarties :(

Why do I do this ?????

Snap weebee, that is exactly what I do, try to be good and count the wine the eat every thing for the sake of it and don't bother to syn it. No wonder i'm overweight.

Exactly why ive gone booze free for a month! It not the actual syns in the drink thats the problem with me its the things you want to eat when youve had a few and next day that are the main problem!

I was booze free last weekend and Might have another one next weekend. You are right ladies, it's not so much the alcohol, it's the nibbles that go hand in hand with it. Good at the time, maybe not every week lol

Lost a lb this week. 10st7 now - exactly half way! X

I was booze free last weekend and Might have another one next weekend. You are right ladies, it's not so much the alcohol, it's the nibbles that go hand in hand with it. Good at the time, maybe not every week lol

Ive been out every weekend ive been off it and have had a great time! Honestly havent missed it and the fellas Ive been with took it a lot better than I thought they would (they are BIG drinkers!) One even got me a shot of water when he got a round of shots so i didnt feel left out. Bless.

This is my third weekend and im considering just drinking once a month from now on.

Plus after being at a standstill weight wise for months the weight is falling off me!

Why why oh why do I do this.
Been soooo good this week did fast forward Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Was drinking yesterday but was good with my food and only had diet mixers....then today the inlaws sent a chocolate gateux home and i've eaten it all! Stupid stupid woman!

I've been fairly good all week but me and the OH had some chocolate as a treat last night. Not sure how many syns but probably close to my limit.
I'm now unsure of what to do. Do I have no syns for the next few days, which I can do quite easily or do I have a few syns?

Geobar said:
I've been fairly good all week but me and the OH had some chocolate as a treat last night. Not sure how many syns but probably close to my limit.
I'm now unsure of what to do. Do I have no syns for the next few days, which I can do quite easily or do I have a few syns?

I would just limit them x

lilprincessvic said:
I would just limit them x

Thanks.
I was really good last week I had no syns for 6 days and then went out and ate and drank lots and put on half a pound that's why I was thinking of having a couple rather than none.

Geobar said:
Thanks.
I was really good last week I had no syns for 6 days and then went out and ate and drank lots and put on half a pound that's why I was thinking of having a couple rather than none.

I don't think it helps to have none!

Back