Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
Gained 2.5lbs,didn't deserve it all. I was a little naughty on Saturday.
I did my shoot on Sunday. Was amazing. Going to see the pics on Friday x

It's horrible when you have an undeserved gain!
Glad you enjoyed your shoot. I bet your photo's will be lovely x

JoFlo2 said:
Hello everyone, can I come in please? I WI this week at 10.13.8 - I know its by the skin of my teeth but I've been wanting to see a 10 at the beginning again since it disappeared after a trip to Spain last Sept... Finger crosses I can stay and work my way down, would love to loose a few more pounds and be a comfortabily into the 10's by my bday in 5 weeks, I'll be 40 !!!! aarrrggghhhh

Welcome joflo. You'll do it easy. Keep to it x

Geobar said:
Just took a peak you look completely different, what a transformation!

Thanks. I hope the professional ones looks good. I had such a good day and the woman said I had a natural elegance which made me feel good. I am going on Friday to pick which ones I want x

lilprincessvic said:
Thanks. I hope the professional ones looks good. I had such a good day and the woman said I had a natural elegance which made me feel good. I am going on Friday to pick which ones I want x

I bet you can't wait

Well I thought I was a little naughty today by having a twister ice lolly whilst I took my little boy up the park but it was only 4 syns :)

Geobar said:
Well I thought I was a little naughty today by having a twister ice lolly whilst I took my little boy up the park but it was only 4 syns :)

Ohh sounds delish, will keep that in mind for next time I fancy an ice lolly!

Well 3lb off for me this week bringing me down to 10 4, the 9's are coming so much closer now!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Ohh sounds delish, will keep that in mind for next time I fancy an ice lolly!

Well 3lb off for me this week bringing me down to 10 4, the 9's are coming so much closer now!

I'm 10 41/2. We're both so close.
I really want to be in the 9's by the end of April!

Geobar said:
I'm 10 41/2. We're both so close.
I really want to be in the 9's by the end of April!

Oh cool, me too, what I really want is to have lost 1.5 stone by May 18th, I've 9.5 lbs and 7 weeks to do it so really need to be in the 9's by end of April!

ailly said:
Oh cool, me too, what I really want is to have lost 1.5 stone by May 18th, I've 9.5 lbs and 7 weeks to do it so really need to be in the 9's by end of April!

I was 10st when I fell pregnant and my DS is one on 8th may so would love to be at least 10 but preferable under by his birthday.
We'll have to keep each other going lol

Hey! I started at 11stone 1 1/2 pound, in my second week now but my first week i just lost 4 1/2 pound so now down to 10stone 11lb which is great woohoo! im 5ft,4 height wanting to be 9stone by july ! :)

Geobar said:
I was 10st when I fell pregnant and my DS is one on 8th may so would love to be at least 10 but preferable under by his birthday.
We'll have to keep each other going lol

I'm sure you'll get there! Yeah its great to have someone you can try and pace yourself with. Think we came into the 10s together, would be great to head to the 9s together too!

Is mega chuffed to be posting in this thread :D
10st 12.5lb can I get a whoop whoop?!

As lovely as the ladies £ gents were I will NOT be returning to the 11s group :)

Weighed in at 10 st 2.8 this morning - sooooo close now to the 9's!!!
I thought I'd post this today as tomorrow I may be further away from the 9's after Easter treats went around work today and a caved in for cheap toffees and White choc buttons :-(

Hopfully will be a similar weight to this (if not less!) when I WI for official on Sunday!!! Xx

I've just had a Chinese but I did have boiled rice a few cheeky chips and chicken in black pepper sauce and now I'm having some banana & shrimp sweets ;) I have been very good and until today I'd only had 4 syns

Thought i'd post again as reading through makes me very motivational.
Can't wait till weigh in on monday hoping to be a bit less!

It was so hard facing the scales hen i weighed in at 11stone 1 1/2 and i'd never seen the day of 11 stone i'd always been average sort of size boarder line healthy bmi and when i was 11stone i went a little bit on to the over weight.

Now im 10stone 11 which is 4.5 pound lighter i feel a lot better but iv always been that average sort of size and i've always wanted to get down to the 9's!

I wonder what dress size i would be if i was in the 9's as im at size 12 now, would it be 10 maybe? what would i have to be a size 8? anyone got any ideas on that situation?

Back