Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm at 10st7, aiming for 9st0. New to SW and honestly wondering whether this is even going to work - I've always been taught that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. And being allowed to eat as much fruit as I need and never go hungry? Definitely too good to be true!

I thought it was too. But it honestly works. You have to trust the plan though, and follow if thoroughly. Good luck with your journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought it was too. But it honestly works. You have to trust the plan though, and follow if thoroughly. Good luck with your journey :)

Thanks :) I'm sticking to it really tightly, if anything I could probably do to have a bit more free food... will see how I get on at this week's weigh in and if I've done OK again, maybe up it a bit. I'm so used to weighing everything, possibly slightly obsessively (do normal people weigh apple cores to subtract from the original weight of the apple?) that it's hard to convince myself that skipping meals is a bad idea...

Thanks :) I'm sticking to it really tightly, if anything I could probably do to have a bit more free food... will see how I get on at this week's weigh in and if I've done OK again, maybe up it a bit. I'm so used to weighing everything, possibly slightly obsessively (do normal people weigh apple cores to subtract from the original weight of the apple?) that it's hard to convince myself that skipping meals is a bad idea...

Weighing your syns and healthy extras is always a good idea but you don't need to measure anything else which, for me, is bliss!

I've actually found on weeks I eat more, I have better losses. Counterintuitive but true! And make sure you use your syns :) x

Starving yourself causes your body to 'panic' and store anything you put in. So more frequent meals, even 6 small meals a day does your body a lot more good to lose weight than starving/restricting yourself ever will :) good luck! You'll love it

Stuck to plan and lost this week.... The elusive 9's are getting nearer! Yay :)

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Laurenypop and Miss Corset - I lost 2lb this weigh-in and Slimmer of the Week so faith in the plan is somewhat restored! 10st5 now, getting into the 9s by Christmas sounding feasible :)

That's a shame. I actually thought I had found you in a post 'just a quick hello' ? If you do start a diary I'd be very interested to follow, you've done so well (I read how much weight you have lost in another post) :)

Ah yes, that was my intro thread :)

I have now started a thread in the diary section here.

Do you have a diary so I can follow you too? I don't have enough posts yet to look at your profile and find you that way.

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining you guys. I feel safe at 10.6 to finally join this group. Hopefully I'll see 9 something for christmas, if life doesn't get in the way lol:)

I'm 10st 7lb as of weigh in on Tuesday. Hoping to be either my target of 10st 4 or 10st 5lb I will accept too as 3lbs will be hard to lose in a week :) relieved to finally be half way in the 10s it's been a rough ride! :O

I've managed to get to 10 st 5 1/2lb I'm 5 ft 6. Does anyone have any idea what a good target weight should be? I haven't officially set one at group and have started to think 9 st may be too low, I don't want to look haggard!!

I've managed to get to 10 st 5 1/2lb I'm 5 ft 6. Does anyone have any idea what a good target weight should be? I haven't officially set one at group and have started to think 9 st may be too low, I don't want to look haggard!! Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun I'm 5ft 5 1/2' and my target weight is 10st 4lb. Lowest acceptable weight for me is 8st 12lb so think it is for you too more than likely. If I did continue to lost weight I would stop at 9st 11lb as it's a good midpoint then to be a stone above what would take you to underweight :) every 'body' looks different at a weight though, I don't have an awful lot of unpleasant 'fat' left if I'd continue on it would be cos I'm not happy with my thighs, but I'm gonna start weights at the gym and tone them rather than try to lose weight as they'll always be flabby without a bit of work ;)

9st may look good for you, so not saying you shouldn't, me personally, I wouldn't want to be too close to underweight as like you said, a little bit of curves looks good!! Lol

1.5 on for me this week despite being really good. That little bit further away from the 9s :( Haven't let it stop me following the plan though, so hopefully will see a change next week...

I am so determined to get in to the 9s before Christmas, lost 2lbs this week, going for the same next. Challenge set!!! :) Making pulled pork today, lets see how it goes xx

Hey ladies, can anyone help me? I had a really naughty weekend and I seem to have put on 3lbs in 3 days. What's the best way to lose this by Thursday? I can't stand another lecture at group! Z

Hey hun I'm 5ft 5 1/2' and my target weight is 10st 4lb. Lowest acceptable weight for me is 8st 12lb so think it is for you too more than likely. If I did continue to lost weight I would stop at 9st 11lb as it's a good midpoint then to be a stone above what would take you to underweight :) every 'body' looks different at a weight though, I don't have an awful lot of unpleasant 'fat' left if I'd continue on it would be cos I'm not happy with my thighs, but I'm gonna start weights at the gym and tone them rather than try to lose weight as they'll always be flabby without a bit of work ;)

9st may look good for you, so not saying you shouldn't, me personally, I wouldn't want to be too close to underweight as like you said, a little bit of curves looks good!! Lol

Ahhh thank you :)
I'm thinking just under 10 st too as it will be 9st something!! Daft I know!!
I'll chat to the consultant on wed and see what she says.
Have a good week xx

Hey ladies, can anyone help me? I had a really naughty weekend and I seem to have put on 3lbs in 3 days. What's the best way to lose this by Thursday? I can't stand another lecture at group! Z
I bet if you go straight back on-plan most or all of that will be gone by Thursday(Maybe do a few success express days?). It will be water-weight. Not easy to gain 3 lb of fat in a weekend, and waterweight is easy to lose if you start right away.

Back