Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

When I started I was squeezing into my 12's kidding myself I wasn't getting bigger lol, I'm getting loose in them now so hopefully another 7lbs to be a 10 :)
We will get there :D

Hi all, I started AGAIN back in January, going to class this time. 2nd January weighed in at 11st 5lb (was soo mad at myself) but after the first week which I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things I lost 7lbs so was really happy. Currently after 4 weigh ins I am 10st 7lbs my target is to get to between 9st 10lbs and 9st 12lbs. My weigh in is on a Satruday which I have been loving as I can treat myself that day and then have all week to pull it back. :) I also have the extra incentive that hubby bet me to lose 21lbs in 21 weeks and he would give me £50 :) only 9lbs to go so hopefully he will be the one coughing up cash :) :) :) lol!! Good luck to everyone on their journeys :) xx

Hi all, I started AGAIN back in January, going to class this time. 2nd January weighed in at 11st 5lb (was soo mad at myself) but after the first week which I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things I lost 7lbs so was really happy. Currently after 4 weigh ins I am 10st 7lbs my target is to get to between 9st 10lbs and 9st 12lbs. My weigh in is on a Satruday which I have been loving as I can treat myself that day and then have all week to pull it back. :) I also have the extra incentive that hubby bet me to lose 21lbs in 21 weeks and he would give me £50 :) only 9lbs to go so hopefully he will be the one coughing up cash :) :) :) lol!! Good luck to everyone on their journeys :) xx
Sounds like you're doing great, hope you get your £50

Hi I've gone from 10st8lb to 10st1lb in two weeks. Hoping to be at 9st6lb by the end of April at least! Could really do with more motivation :)

Struggling today as I wasn't feeling well on Friday or Saturday so didn't eat much at all. Pigged out a bit yesterday but have lost my appetite again completely today! Hate to skip meals but I just can't bring myself to eat anything :(

Kxxx90 you've done brilliantly well done. I've got down to 10st7lb today and it feels great but would like to get into the 9's by Easter. That's 7 weeks away so if it happens sooner that's great :).
Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you feel better soon x

Kxxx90 you've done brilliantly well done. I've got down to 10st7lb today and it feels great but would like to get into the 9's by Easter. That's 7 weeks away so if it happens sooner that's great :).
Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you feel better soon x

Thank you! I feel like I've hit a wall now, but hopefully the motivation from here will help me push past!!

Wow, you've done really well - and to start before New Year is even out the way - very impressive!!

Thanks for the well wishes. Wouldn't mind but I'm nervous about not eating and then gaining masses of weight when I start again!!

Don't be nervous, just get straight back on plan when you feel better and you'll see the results X

Hey, here to join as well :) I briefly dipped into the 9st last November and was so chuffed! I was wearing size 10 stuff (tops, my bottoms will always be a 12...) but was feeling so happy in my own skin and only 1.5st away from my goal and then...I just dropped off the surface of the earth it seemed. I just went mad and I recently weighed in at 10st5 but I know I've gained since...I haven't been back to group and I know I have to. I've been so spasmodic with the plan since January and I'm beyond mad at myself. I start afresh every Monday and usually manage till Thursday and then binge my way through to Sunday eve. So this is it! I'm committed! My next group will be next Monday, it's the only one I can attend due to living in the sticks beyond the middle of nowhere and full of flu tonight. But I'm sticking to plan and next Monday it's back to group. Whatever the scales say I will just take it as a baseline and stick to plan. We're gonna do this! We can move into the next thread together soon, from the 9s to the 8s hehe.

Hey, here to join as well :) I briefly dipped into the 9st last November and was so chuffed! I was wearing size 10 stuff (tops, my bottoms will always be a 12...) but was feeling so happy in my own skin and only 1.5st away from my goal and then...I just dropped off the surface of the earth it seemed. I just went mad and I recently weighed in at 10st5 but I know I've gained since...I haven't been back to group and I know I have to. I've been so spasmodic with the plan since January and I'm beyond mad at myself. I start afresh every Monday and usually manage till Thursday and then binge my way through to Sunday eve. So this is it! I'm committed! My next group will be next Monday, it's the only one I can attend due to living in the sticks beyond the middle of nowhere and full of flu tonight. But I'm sticking to plan and next Monday it's back to group. Whatever the scales say I will just take it as a baseline and stick to plan. We're gonna do this! We can move into the next thread together soon, from the 9s to the 8s hehe.
We all slip up but at least your ready to start again. Good luck with your first week. 9 to 8's sounds good lol

Hey guys... so really I just want to be in the 10stone bracket as my target is 10s 3 but just happy to be here! 10s 6 is normal weight for my height but I am very top heavy so sitting at the top end of normal (will a few lbs to spare) I think will suit me. Who knows!

Just so glad to see the 10 on the scales ;) xx

Super happy with myself.... had a naughty peek at the scales this morning to see I'm in the 9s! Wahoo! VERY slightly but I'm there at least... now just got to try and stay there!!!

Super happy with myself.... had a naughty peek at the scales this morning to see I'm in the 9s! Wahoo! VERY slightly but I'm there at least... now just got to try and stay there!!!
Oh well done! Nothing like it huh...I know when I went into the 9s (distant memory now, sniff :p) it was such a big deal. It's not just a stone bracket. Going into single digits is just very special :):) Really happy for you xx

Oh well done! Nothing like it huh...I know when I went into the 9s (distant memory now, sniff :p) it was such a big deal. It's not just a stone bracket. Going into single digits is just very special :):) Really happy for you xx

Aww thank you! I'm hoping I can stay there as my target is 9.6 so I guess I need to really haha!

Still plodding...! Hope everyone is well :) 10 st 5.5 last week at weigh in. which is my lightest weight ever...well the last three stone I have been saying the same!
Bought a pair of size 8 jeans...incentive to get to target and to the 9's...they do up but they feel tight...too tight to wear properly!

Definitely looks like he'll be coughing up the £50 hehe x well done x

Hoping to be nearer to 9s but had a bad fortnight, put on 0.5lb last week and possibly might gain this week but going to draw a line under it Wednesday and try my hardest to get to 9St 13.5lb by end of Feb lol x

getting closer! lost 2 lbs at weigh in this evening so am at 10st 3.5lbs now...4lbs to the 9'S and also 4lbs to my 5.5 stone award...I am getting excited. Trying to sweat more at the gym...

Well I'm chipping away at it and now I'm at 10st 6lbs. I'm thinking if I aim for 1 to 2lb a week maybe 4 weeks could be my 9st something target! Can't wait to see a new front number X

Back