Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

getting ever closer to the 9 stone thank god. had a halloween weekend for my little girls and had a couple of fun sized sweets but had a pre weigh in and im down to 10st.02lbs need to keep on it to get down the 9s now! Just having a sw breakfast but the baby had decided she wants it lol.

Hi,

I'm new here. My target has been 9st for quite some time. I got to 9st7lb in the summer but have crept back up to 10st1lb.

I'm determined to get this last 1st off and keep it off with Slimming World and exercise.

Currently 10st 7.5lb, interim target is 9st 8.5lb. This is one stone loss from my start weight.. Christmas has halted my progress somewhat o_O

I'm on my way to being back in this group. I'm in the early 11's but going to try really hard to change my front number in the next two weeks :rolleyes: see you soon :)

Can I join please?

Last WI I was 11 stone so obviously hoping the next one I will be in the 10's, aim is to get back to 9 stone.

I'm a bit gutted after coming back on here as I realise I had got back to my pre-slimming world weight :( I don't think I was eating nearly as much as what I was when I first joined slimming world but it just goes to show doesn't it. I am mad at myself, but I am now thinking positive, I did it once before and maintained for well over a year, so I can do it again.

Seems like forever since I have been here. I weighed in today at 143lbs, target is around 137lb I think. It's my birthday on Thursday, and we are getting married in just over a month, so all my stress eatting tendencies are really being pushed at the moment. Having a free meal for my birthday tea, but trying to be pretty syn free the rest of the week.

Officially in the 10's... well not officially as I weigh on a Monday, but I've started weighing on a Friday as well and today I was 10 stone 13. Whoop whoop.
Will be great if I shift another lb before Monday, but if not as long as it doesn't go back up I'll be happy :)

Hey i started back with SW on Monday. Im doing it from home for the time being and am thrilled that since then i have already dropped 5lbs, im so happy to be out of the 11's. I have never gotten passed 10 stone, for some reason i always give up but this time i am determined to reach my target. Does anybody else struggle mentally when they reach a certain weight?

Hi everyone, my first ever post!
Started a couple of weeks ago at 11st6.5lb and my highest ever weight. Last weigh in as of Sunday was 10st13lb. It's been so interesting reading through your progress that I was inspired to post my progress too!
So far finding SW great, have tried many diets before but never able to sustain so that is the aim this time! Hoping for some good results this week so that I feel a little more secure in the 10's bracket! Congrats everyone who has reached the 10's so far this year :)))))

I'm starting off at 10st 9. My target weight is 9st 5 but I'll be super happy to hit 9 st 7. I don't know how I ended up so overweight for me (blatant lie, I've been eating a lot and not exercising).
I'm still wearing the same clothes but need things that are baggy to cover my tummy. And no, unlike most ladies on here, I've not had any children, I've just been greedy!
Weekends will be difficult as my boyfriend loves cooking and eating out. And I love cocktails- if anyone knows of syn friendly options please let me know!

hiya maggie...i'm restarting yet again, i started in december at 10st 7 and got down to 9st 12. I went off track and im now 10st 1. I'm aiming for 9 stones now - im hoping now i can be on track. hope to see you around on here - support is a big thing for me! good luck with your first week.

hiya maggie...i'm restarting yet again, i started in december at 10st 7 and got down to 9st 12. I went off track and im now 10st 1. I'm aiming for 9 stones now - im hoping now i can be on track. hope to see you around on here - support is a big thing for me! good luck with your first week.
Thanks!! It's great knowing that there are people with less to lose. Some people are amazing and have lost stones and stones and I wasn't sure if it would even work for me. You didn't go that far off track, only a few pounds, they'll be gone in no time! Are you doing extra easy?

Hi everyone-
Right I'm getting back into this. I had got down to 10st 1 for my wedding which was in February, and was within 10lb of my revised target. Then a very very cold and flu filled honeymoon happened- I basically lived off burgers,pizza and deep fried mozzarella for a week!God Bless America! Since we have been back, we have really struggled to shift the end of the flu, its regularly been below -8 and my get up and go has just gone and as a result I am now 10st 9.
But no more- we are going on holiday in the summer with family and I am determined to get into a bikini and feel good in it! So new target has been set, the fridge is full of fruit and veg, the cakes are gone and I intend to start running again. Its now only +2 and its sunny so might even go out later!

Desperately trying here. I'm currently 10 stone 3 and want to get into the 9's before my cruise in a few weeks, although I fully expect to be back in the 10's after, I hope it won't take me long to get back into the 9's again... hopefully before I'm back at work in September. Fingers crossed. I'm loosing quite slowly as I have been struggling to stick to plan 100% at weekends. I have been trying to do weekly syns to make up for that, but sometimes it's hard to calculate the syns. Such as this weekend I will be at a BBQ where everyone is bringing different bits and then it's a pizza party for my son's birthday.

I am very determined though and have started on a good exercise regime as if I'm struggling with the actual lbs I want to at least be toning up a bit more.

That's true, I think I've just been playing about at the same weight for quite a while now and just want to see it off.

But I want to enjoy my holiday too. Whatever I gain will come off again, I just need to make sure I maintain my focus once I'm back home.

How are you getting on?

Back