Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello!

I have just managed to get into the 10 stones bracket so would like to join you all (10st 13lbs at weigh-in yesterday). I'm not expecting to lose quickly so will be here a while. :)

Welcome to the 10's Denise :) Congratulations and good luck on your journey.

I was 10 stone 1 at last WI but doubt I'll be out of the 10's anytime soon, I've had a good week but I'm feeling quite bloated and then these next couple of weeks I have quite a few plans on. Going to try and be as good as possible and will reduce syns on the days I'm out but I can see me hanging around here for a while yet. I'm at the point I'm weighing every day now again, I know it's bad but I'm so close to being out of the 10's that I don't want to miss seeing that 9 haha.... however I only count the Friday morning WI as anything serious

I got a little closer this week.
How's everyone else doing

That's good news. Well done.

My weigh-in is tomorrow. I've been weighing at home though and it's not looking good. I've really stuck to plan but fear I may have put on. It could be because I lost 3.5 lbs last week, which I've never done in my life before. I'm hoping for a STS, but I'm worried I could go back up to 11 st. I'll find out tomorrow evening anyway. :-(

I'm in the 9's!!!! 9 stone 13.5 this morning.

I'm going to hang around here though as it's been a pretty bad week and it's star week next week so I will no doubt be back in the 10's next WI. But I'm getting there, fingers crossed next time I step into the 9's it's not such a short visit

Just realised I didn't post an update this week. The good news is I'm still in the 10's even though I was worried it would go up. Weigh-in on Wednesday was 10st 12 lbs (though the scale did fluctuate between 12.5 and 12 lbs: it decided to be generous in the end :) ). I'm feeling really motivated this week to make sure it doesn't go back up, so I hope it's goodbye to the 11s for ever!! Going to do a couple of SP days too, to try to get a boost to my loss.

Well done DinoDiana! Even a glimpse at the 9s is great - I haven't been that weight for quite a while. I hope you have a good week and hold onto the 9s, but like you say, if it goes back up it will only be a temporary blimp - you've cracked it now. :)

Well done for staying in the 10's :) good luck for this coming week.

I'm also feeling really motivated, I've had a terrible weekend food and drink wise but the kitchen is finally in a useable state (not quite finished yet) but the sink and the oven work, so I'm back on it 100%. Haven't decided whether to reduce my syns a little to make up for this weekend or whether to just draw a line under it and count today as a new day. I'll see how I feel when it comes to using syns and won't cut them down if I feel deprived. I've got loads of fruit in to snack on though :)

I'm also fitting into a skirt that didn't fit me before my summer holiday (even though I'm the same weight I was then) so that's good, maybe it means all the weeks I was maintaining when I felt I deserved a loss I was losing inches instead.

Half a pound off for me today. SP days didn't seem to work for me. After talking to another group member I'm going to try to eat more food this week. I've stopped eating between meals whereas before I was eating fruit and having the occasional mug shot. I'll try going back to that.

2.5 lbs off for for me this week :woohoo:meaning at long last I have my 1 stone award :sw014: and I'm properly in the 10 st bracket.

I have a couple of meals out this week for Christmas so I now need to not undo the good work.

0.5 lb gain this week but it was expected. I'm happy to still be in the 10s even if it will be a while before I get to the 9s. :)

10st 8.5 lbs now. Still a long way to go for the 9s but I'm a decent distance from the 11s now and hope not to see them again! :)

Hello! I’ve managed to balance on the edge of the bracket the past few weeks and I’m determined to get safely into it as soon as possible!!
I’d like to be 10st10lb next week at weigh in but I think loosing 3.5lbs might be difficult! Does anyone else find TOM affects them? Or have I just indulged a little too much of Christmas! X

Hello! I’ve managed to balance on the edge of the bracket the past few weeks and I’m determined to get safely into it as soon as possible!!
I’d like to be 10st10lb next week at weigh in but I think loosing 3.5lbs might be difficult! Does anyone else find TOM affects them? Or have I just indulged a little too much of Christmas! X
It affects me too. I put on 3lbs overnight according to home scales as Tom started this am. It was weight in day too. I' hopes to lose 1lb. Put on 2 instead :-(

I was 10 stone two weeks ago and maintained last week, fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow and then to not gain any the following week (it's star week and I usually bloat so I can see me getting into the 9's and then straight back into the 10's again)

I was 10 stone two weeks ago and maintained last week, fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow and then to not gain any the following week (it's star week and I usually bloat so I can see me getting into the 9's and then straight back into the 10's again)

Well done on getting to 10 stone. You are so close now, so even if this week doesn't work out it won't be long if you stick at it. The nines are a long way for me still as I haven't lost much in the last couple of months. Really going to try and focus now so I hope I'll be following you into the nines before too long. :)

Thank you Denise - I did lose 1.5lbs so I am in the 9's whoop whoop - although like I say with star week looming I doubt I'll still be in them next week, if in two weeks time I'm further into the 9's than what I am now I will be happy.

I'm sure you'll manage to keep your focus and be joining me soon enough :D

Hey I am working hard trying to get down in to the 9st currently in the 10 st

Back