Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I am dreading going back into the 11st range this week :( fingers crossed i have winged it despite a bad 7 days foodwise lol! All will be revealed saturday morning! Getting to 9st 13.5lbs would be a dream come true. I agree, I swear the 14lbs between 9st and 10st are the hardest to get rid of lol xxx

Woodland girl said:
Where is kwise?? You ok chick?

Ah bless you - I am back - but haven't weighed in for a while as have been off plan . So avoided both Sunday weigh ins (havent weighed in at all ) and this thread as I am probably in the 11s!!

I am back on plan since Monday - but may leave my weigh ins so the shock will be less in a couple of weeks!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A measly 1lb off for me this week so now 10st8... 4 more weigh ins until I go away and wanted to be in the 9s... looking less and less likely :(

A measly 1lb off for me this week so now 10st8... 4 more weigh ins until I go away and wanted to be in the 9s... looking less and less likely :(

Well fingers crossed for 2lb a week (and maybe a 2.5lb one week) to get you to 9st 13.5lbs :) xx

Well fingers crossed for 2lb a week (and maybe a 2.5lb one week) to get you to 9st 13.5lbs :) xx

Added it up wrong, got 5 weigh ins not 4 so all is not lost! Hopefully my combination of body attack, body pump, body combat, zumba and kettlenetics will kickstart my body into gear in time!

Added it up wrong, got 5 weigh ins not 4 so all is not lost! Hopefully my combination of body attack, body pump, body combat, zumba and kettlenetics will kickstart my body into gear in time![/QUOTE

You are doing fab with the exercise! You'll be a lean machine when those lbs eventually do come off. I'm the same wanted to be in 9s for holiday o 23rd sep - dunno if its possible now. Feel like the more I exercise the more I gain! I completely get that exercise tones and is essential but just so frustrating when the scales move the wrong way!!!

Woodland girl said:
Ah nice to have you back. Hope you had fun few weeks and are raring back to sw!! X

Thanks Hun - I didn't think anyone would notice me gone - lol.
Had a sneaky peak and in the 11s, so will return here once I'm back in the 10s!!
I am still doing a diary WG so feel free to come and chat to me ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Course I missed you, you are my weigh in buddy! I thought for a bit you were on holiday. On my phone most of the time so can't easily find your diary/ can you post me a link ??
Dont you worry about those 11's. I know you can shift that bit and get back into tens xx

Hi there I just got into the 10s this week - 10s 12.5lb but I'm away this weekend but hoping to put on no more than 1lb!

I'm thinking this stone will be the hardest to lose so I'm going to be here lots for help and support etc!

Good luck everyone :)

Hi, I'd really like to join the thread as it seems that I will need a lot of support
been on SW for about 6 weeks now at first only online and at group since 4 August since then have lost half a stone got my half stone award last night! Am now at 10.5 and its taken me all that time to lose half a stone which does seem a long time as I have been really sticking to the plan!
Would like to get Club 10 which is 9.7 so here's hoping I can do it.

Hi kettlechips - I'm the same, has taken me 6 weeks to loose 8lbs. Had a few weeks were I had a couple of small gains but things seem to be moving again( fingers crossed!) You are getting there so stick with it!

I'm 10 st 3.5 lbs now :) No chance I'll get my 9st 7 target by 23 sep but hey ho!

oh how I would love to be 10.3.5! Add another 10lbs to that and that's where I am :( BUT ... it's much better than the 14st 3 I was in March!! :D I agree with all of the others that 10-9 lbs are so much heavier than all the rest!!! The little b**gers

Numnum you've done sooo well to get into the 10s :) keep doing what you're doing and you'll be 10st 3.5 in no time :)

got a feeling i will be in the tens for a while seems to be coming off very slowly, only lost half a pound this week

Slow and steady wins the race... at least the scales aren't going up :D

Hi kettlechips - I'm the same, has taken me 6 weeks to loose 8lbs. Had a few weeks were I had a couple of small gains but things seem to be moving again( fingers crossed!) You are getting there so stick with it!

I'm 10 st 3.5 lbs now :) No chance I'll get my 9st 7 target by 23 sep but hey ho!

That's good to hear!

Is it really true that if you have less to lose it takes longer? People keep telling me that and it does seem as though the big losses in my group are from those with "more to lose", but I can't understand how that would actually be true, scientifically, after all a pound of fat is a pound of fat isn't it!!!

My consultant said something about my body being "used" to all the exercise etc I do so that doesn't make any difference, oh well.

That's good to hear!

Is it really true that if you have less to lose it takes longer? People keep telling me that and it does seem as though the big losses in my group are from those with "more to lose", but I can't understand how that would actually be true, scientifically, after all a pound of fat is a pound of fat isn't it!!!

My consultant said something about my body being "used" to all the exercise etc I do so that doesn't make any difference, oh well.

I think it def is, when I first did SW had 2 stone to loose and it was 'easy' until the last few pounds, this time with less to loose it is tough. Have to be really good (low syns everyday) for a loss. But not everyone is the same, just be 100% and keep up your exercise maybe try a different class or something to mix it up

Back