Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I've found the opposite carbs - the weeks when I've had my full syn allowance are the weeks I've lost the most!! I think you just have to experiment kettlechips and see what works for your body :D

yes, thats good advice. thank you all! definitely need to have more syns - find it difficult to have enough somehow as would rather not eat any chocolate than 2 tiny bits if you know what I mean :(

yes, thats good advice. thank you all! definitely need to have more syns - find it difficult to have enough somehow as would rather not eat any chocolate than 2 tiny bits if you know what I mean :(

i'm exactly the same. I'm a bit reluctant to bother eating chocolate because I can't enjoy such a small portion... the same with alcohol lol!!!!

xx

Your syns are equal to 300 cals so you could get a good bit of choco for that :D At first I was reluctant cos I know what i'm like with choc-once I start I can't stop. When weight loss stalled I decided to have max syns a day and weight loss has started again :) As carbs said, everyone is dif so gotta find what suits you :)

Oooh i'm looking for a chocolate or ice cream fix tonight... might see what my 14syns (only had 1syn so far) can get me :) 280syns of heaven haha xx

Ooh so far my 280syns can get me:
x2 Curly Wurlys
2/5 of a 100g Milky Bar
a pack of winegums
x2 scoops of Ben & Jerrys ice cream
x1 Cream Egg
x2 2 finger kit kat
x1 bag of malteasers
x2 26g milky ways
x1 pack of minstrels
x2 fudge bars

hahaha as you can see, I've done my homework :p
but now... which one to choose?!?!?! xx

I went for a White choc Magnum at 13 syns. Woo :) i do hope this 'using up my syns' thing works. if not then ill try something different next week lol i have 11lbs to go before I am in the 9s! Fingers crossed :) xx

mmmm love those!!! Yeah see how you get on and you can always reduce if need be - be prepared to maybe stay the same for first few weeks of KW though. 11 lbs to go you'll get there in no time :)

Yeah I keep thinking that about the weight and KW... but seeing that many of you have started losing weight again has made me realise whatever happens i need to see the 6 weeks through at least :) xx

Hi have spent 3 weeks under 11 so am tentatively hopeing after WI at 10.12.04 that I will continue to go downwards! So if you ladies will have me, I'd love to join you all!?

Congrats for getting into the 10s :)

1 lb off this week so 10.12.4. I am going to try my best for a 100% week this week to get at least 1.5lbs off to get my 2 stone shiny :D

1 lb off this week so 10.12.4. I am going to try my best for a 100% week this week to get at least 1.5lbs off to get my 2 stone shiny :D

Snap!! Well done!! Plenty of SF and SS and you will knock that 1.5 into touch no problem!! ;)

Hello again everyone - I've been away for a few weeks (bit of a holiday then ferrying mum to and from hospital to see my dad) so was not really following the plan 100% as meals were a bit haphazard. I was rather gobsmacked that I actually am a couple of pounds lighter. I did have a few treats like meals out and ice cream on hot days on my hols (as here in Scotland we didn't have many hot days this summer... or last summer... or the previous summer...!) but managed not to go overboard :D

Nice to see a few names I recognise from the 11s to 10s thread - welcome folks :happy096:

Keep going those of you who are teetering on the verge of the 9s - I know you will do it very soon :character00115:

A big cheer and positive thoughts for those somewhere in the rest of the 10s :scale:

And the best news of the diet so far for me? 2inches off the dratted chest!!!!

2lbs off for me this week so in the lower half of the 10s now... 10st6 and 4 weigh ins until holiday. Still on track to be in the 9s for then!

Well after only just getting here last week at 10 12.5 I've gained 9lb at this weeks WI and so am back off to the 11's to aim to get back down here ASAP.

See you all soon I hope!

I am bouncing out - briefly I hope as not currently in the 10s :(
Should be back soon though :fingerscrossed:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back