Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm 5ft5 and weigh 10st13 and I'm size 12 top and 12/14 on bottoms. Have had 2 kids and my hips are huge but I don't mind :) it's a big change from wearing size 20 last summer!

Hi everyone :)

Any chance I could come along for the ride?

I'm 5'5" and 10.10 (have been for 3 weeks now! Lol) so think I'm needing people with similar goals/weights to me to give me a kick up the bum when I start to get disheartened.

Beth xx

Lilyb said:
I think dress size has a lot to do with height and body type/shape. At 10 stone 12 I am just coming out of the 14's and into the 12's although small 12's don't fit yet and probably won't for another half stone-10lbs. I have had 2 children though so I have wide hips and a mummy tummy ;)

Yes I agree. I carry a lot of my weight in my legs. They are very chunky for my size and due to arthritis I have a lot of fluid retention in them especially round the knee area. I struggle to get knee high boots or even calf length boots to fit as my ankles and calfs are big (hence the name kankles) Even when I was 8 & 1/2 stone I struggled to get boots to fit me.

I disguise my chunky legs well wearing loose fitting trousers, I never wear leggins, I don't wear dresses or skirts to the knee only long ones in the summer like a maxi dress but for work it's always trousers. I've worked with some people for yrs and they've never seen my legs!!!!

At 10.5 I a size 10 on top and a 12 on the bottom half . I also carry all my weight on my legs . My arms are quite dinner lady ish too ... t

Crazyfool said:
At 10.5 I a size 10 on top and a 12 on the bottom half . I also carry all my weight on my legs . My arms are quite dinner lady ish too ... t

Oh yes don't get me started on my bat wings, at one point I thought if I waved I'd take off!!! They're coming down now though at last, will never be slinky but losing the wobble slowly!

Oh yes don't get me started on my bat wings, at one point I thought if I waved I'd take off!!! They're coming down now though at last, will never be slinky but losing the wobble slowly!

Yeah same here . I am thinking though if I need to keep going which psychologicly for me is difficult .I've never been below 10.4 so in my mind I think I can't get below it and usually give up at that weight then it all goes back on ... I want to get to a point where my bodyfat is good and my BMI is at least in the middle so that there is room for error .

I carry my weight on the bottom half too! Or I thought I did, until when I got down to 10st 7.5 (on my way back down there!) and the fat started shifting from my thighs and hips, then all of a sudden I noticed how broad my back is! Arrrgh! lol!

I'm 5'7 and 10st 1lb and I'm a size 12 bottom (I have my genes to thank for my hips and bottom which are of JLo sized proportions lol) and size 10 on top now my boobs have shrank (yes!!)
I started a thread called NSV sabotage (can't link cos on my mobile) as I'd just bought some clothes all from the sane company, I ended up with a size 12 top size 14 bottom and a size 10 dress. Yet I can wear primark size 12 jeans and DP size 10s the difference in sizes is ridiculous! The important thing is that you buy the right size because if it fits right it will look great and will look slimmer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wannabe skinnymini said:
1.5lbs off for me today. Got my 4.5stone award! So pleased. Nearly started crying at wi. Just never thought I could be this weight. Sad aren't I?! LOL :)

Well done :) xx

Hi everyone....I'm trying to get the last 20 odd lbs off...for good this time. Started (few years ago) at 15 st now I'm 10st 4 lb and desperate to get to 9st.....anything.
Feeling a bit unsure if I can do it as friends saying 'why are you worried you don't need to lose any weight' but I really want to get below 10st again.
Back on plan today after a blip yesterday. I have 17 days before I move back to the UK and would love to be hovering around the high nines for then.
Good luck everyone xx

Clara lou said:
Hi everyone....I'm trying to get the last 20 odd lbs off...for good this time. Started (few years ago) at 15 st now I'm 10st 4 lb and desperate to get to 9st.....anything.
Feeling a bit unsure if I can do it as friends saying 'why are you worried you don't need to lose any weight' but I really want to get below 10st again.
Back on plan today after a blip yesterday. I have 17 days before I move back to the UK and would love to be hovering around the high nines for then.
Good luck everyone xx

There's nothing worse than friend telling you look fine, even though they're saying it to be nice it can still be frustrating..

I feel the same way.. I'm still 10 10 and to be 9 stone anything would be amazing.. Not sure I can do it though :( taken me 4 months to lose 16lbs :( x

Befanwi said:
There's nothing worse than friend telling you look fine, even though they're saying it to be nice it can still be frustrating..

I feel the same way.. I'm still 10 10 and to be 9 stone anything would be amazing.. Not sure I can do it though :( taken me 4 months to lose 16lbs :( x

Oh it so frustrating when your weight loss is slow....I mean am I unreasonable to want to lose 10lb in a week...haha..but I think the losses slow down when you have only a little to lose. I'm determined to stick at it. Really don't want to go back a 'fat ex pat' think this site will be inspiration.
Want a loss this week....even a lb....roll on Saturday xx

Clara lou said:
Oh it so frustrating when your weight loss is slow....I mean am I unreasonable to want to lose 10lb in a week...haha..but I think the losses slow down when you have only a little to lose. I'm determined to stick at it. Really don't want to go back a 'fat ex pat' think this site will be inspiration.
Want a loss this week....even a lb....roll on Saturday xx

I know!! I understand that those with mosre to lose lose quicker.. But, i'm sooo close!! I can see the finish line but it's like wading through quicksand! I weigh on Wednesday so less time to wait, but less
Time to lose too! :/ good luck!!! X

Me too. I have half a stone to go then I'm in the nines. I have never got to Target. I always get to about ten pounds over Target then the wheel comes off as I feel more comfy with my size.

Wannabe skinnymini said:
1.5lbs off for me today. Got my 4.5stone award! So pleased. Nearly started crying at wi. Just never thought I could be this weight. Sad aren't I?! LOL :)

Wow that's amazing, big well done to you. What an acievements x

Befanwi said:

I'm the same I started mid jan and lost 19lbs so far, it's really coming off slow for me this time. Frustrating as hell!!!

Kankles said:
I'm the same I started mid jan and lost 19lbs so far, it's really coming off slow for me this time. Frustrating as hell!!!

I started the start of jan and ive lost 14lbs so you're beating me!! X

Back