Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Kankles said:
11.12 so pretty close! What days do you follow? X

Always green days.. Started on ee but I'm a cheese fiend so the extra hexs come in verrrry handy and don't really like meat do couldn't do red.. How about you? X

I started the start of jan and ive lost 14lbs so you're beating me!! X

Im similar to both u girls. i sarted beginning of Jan. Started at 11.10 1/2
Lost 18 1/2 lb so far

Im getting to a point where i am really struggling. for the last few weeks i havent lost anything or put on one week then lost but last week i have stepped it up so im hoping for a loss this week (fingers crossed!)

xx

siz said:
Lost 18 1/2 lb so far

Im getting to a point where i am really struggling. for the last few weeks i havent lost anything or put on one week then lost but last week i have stepped it up so im hoping for a loss this week (fingers crossed!)

xx

You've lost another 4 pounds than me :( do you have a food diary on here so I can have a nosey..

C'mon we can all do this :D x

Yer ive just updated it. i only started it properly the last couple of weeks. I was really struggling with weekends so what i have started to do is do my syns over a weekly basis and then having more at the weekend and less during the week because i was eating so much at the weekend i was just writing it off and starting again on the monday so i wasnt ever losing just staying the same so im hoping that will help. i lost my stone in the first 6 weeks and have only lost 4 lbs in the last few months so i have slowed right down but im hoping doing it this way means i wont come off plan i am just adapting my syns to help me because so far nearly every weekend i have come completly off plan which is not good!

My food diary is called siz's food diary!

xxxx

siz said:
Yer ive just updated it. i only started it properly the last couple of weeks. I was really struggling with weekends so what i have started to do is do my syns over a weekly basis and then having more at the weekend and less during the week because i was eating so much at the weekend i was just writing it off and starting again on the monday so i wasnt ever losing just staying the same so im hoping that will help. i lost my stone in the first 6 weeks and have only lost 4 lbs in the last few months so i have slowed right down but im hoping doing it this way means i wont come off plan i am just adapting my syns to help me because so far nearly every weekend i have come completly off plan which is not good!

My food diary is called siz's food diary!

xxxx

I've always used my syns weekly. I like my weekend red wine a bit too much to only have 10-15 on a Friday night :/

I'll check your diary out, thanks :) x

I've always used my syns weekly. I like my weekend red wine a bit too much to only have 10-15 on a Friday night :/

I'll check your diary out, thanks :) x

Oh good im glad u do too! im finding it alot easier now to stick to it knowing i can have a few extra syns on a fri and sat night means i can have a take away and not feel too guilty. plus i weigh in on a friday morning meaning i start with higher syn nights and then reduce through the week so hope it will help!

xx

Befanwi said:
Always green days.. Started on ee but I'm a cheese fiend so the extra hexs come in verrrry handy and don't really like meat do couldn't do red.. How about you? X

EE for me. I need something to go with my meat or pasta so it suits me better. I'm not too bothered about my hexb I use my hexa on milk for my coffee mainly, but sometimes end up having to find something to use my hexb on x

siz said:
Lost 18 1/2 lb so far

xx

Wow very similar stats. I've had a week of sts, 1 lb, then 1/2 lb. Also hoping for better this week. X

Kezabel said:
Well i'm slowly getting closer to the 9's. Lost 2.5lb at WI tonight :D
That brings me down to 10st 10.5lb.

Well done that's great, keep up the good work x

I've got less than 1/2 lb to lose to get under 10 1/2 stone which is my next milestone. I've broken my target up into little goals so I'm hoping on Friday weigh in I get to my next goal x

Some great losses this week ladies! I lost 1.5lbs last night which brings me down to 10 stone 10.5lbs and got me my 10% :D

Just to let you know a little bit about me, I also started at the beginning of Jan (4th to be precise!) and am now down 18lbs overall - started at 12 stone and half a pound. Sounds as if a lot of us started at a similar weight! I have set my target at 9 stone 10lbs (the lightest I have ever been as an adult!) but if I'm honest with myself I'd like to try and get down to 9 stone 7. Will wait and see how hard it is to loose as I get closer though!!!

Morning just thought I would join in today
I started sw 8 weeks ago weighting 12-9 1/2 last night at weight in I'm 10-11 I'm so happy it's moving faster than I thought but now I'm told is the hardest bit I set my target at 10 stone but now I want to be 9-7 did anyone else feel like this I would of been happy with 10 stone but something in me last click yes it will be hard trying but I've got to a least try I havnt been in the 9s since I was 20 after 3 kids this would make me so happy:) I've done EE all the way

Rahrah said:
Morning just thought I would join in today
I started sw 8 weeks ago weighting 12-9 1/2 last night at weight in I'm 10-11 I'm so happy it's moving faster than I thought but now I'm told is the hardest bit I set my target at 10 stone but now I want to be 9-7 did anyone else feel like this I would of been happy with 10 stone but something in me last click yes it will be hard trying but I've got to a least try I havnt been in the 9s since I was 20 after 3 kids this would make me so happy:) I've done EE all the way

I set my target as my club 10 which is 10st 1.5lb (starting weight 11st 3.5lb) but after looking at slimming world mag n finding some stories of people starting at a similar weight and height to me I decided to drop lower if possible. Got my club 10 last week (and an extra 1/2lb) hoping to drop into the below 10st zone tonight at WI but I'm going on holiday Saturday so I won't b there long lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep me :D Started off at 11st 13.5 lbs and am now 10st 7lbs (weigh in night is tonight so hopefully I'm now less!!) and my target is 9st 7lbs.

Good luck!!!

lolacola said:
Yep me :D Started off at 11st 13.5 lbs and am now 10st 7lbs (weigh in night is tonight so hopefully I'm now less!!) and my target is 9st 7lbs.

Good luck!!!

Good luck this evening!! I hear your also manning the phones on your own today - hope your not under too much pressure!!

Back