Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Thankyou all :D!! X

Well, still here by the skin of my teeth. Weighed in at 10st 13lbs this morning after nearly 3 weeks of flexi dieting!! :{

Back to it today!

Good work getting back on it! I'm back on it today as well. Yesterday was a write off of course but I'd always planned to start as of today...so here goes. Good luck all!

Out of interest, are you putting a deadline on how long it'll take you to get into the 9s? I've got 11lbs to lose to get there so I'm thinking I would really like to do that by the end of February....

HellieCopter said:
Good work getting back on it! I'm back on it today as well. Yesterday was a write off of course but I'd always planned to start as of today...so here goes. Good luck all!

Out of interest, are you putting a deadline on how long it'll take you to get into the 9s? I've got 11lbs to lose to get there so I'm thinking I would really like to do that by the end of February....

On a similar note to this, I was wondering how long ppl stay in the 10's for?!

I would LOVE to be in the 9's by Easter...and 9:7 for summer - not asking too much is it? (prob seeing as I have been HUGE all my adult life!)

Last time it took me quite a while to get into the 9s...I really had to work hard and be absolutely perfectly on plan with plenty of exercise too. Got a feeling it'll be hard this time too but I'm desperate to get back to 9st7 as well, by June!

Cai said:
On a similar note to this, I was wondering how long ppl stay in the 10's for?!

I would LOVE to be in the 9's by Easter...and 9:7 for summer - not asking too much is it? (prob seeing as I have been HUGE all my adult life!)

I have been in the 10ers for ages. Seems to be a curse bracket! I'm back up to 10 8 :-(

I've been hovering around 10st for ages, tried to break through it last year but failed.. really hoping i can this time around.

ive been in the 10's for 3 1/2 months and half way through, although dec was pretty much a write off in terms of weight loss-lets just say im pleased to have maintained throughout all of dec!

i was in the 11's for ages-at least 6 months but i will hold my hands up and admit i faffed about for ages and also wasnt allowed to lose after my bridesmaids dress was taken in twice and couldnt be anymore!

hoping to get to 10st for my brithday this year-6 WIS to go including tomorrow.

lets all give it some welly!

10'7 now :( gone up 5lb over Xmas and will only be going down from this point forward :)

Going to start a food diary from tomorrow we can do this :)

We can!! Although I'm barely in the tens at all now so may take a while!! :)
X

Good work all! Loving the PMA - we can definitely do it. 2012 is our 9 stone year!

So missed WI on Saturday, took it as holiday - I was on plan all Christmas up until around Wednesday last week when I kind of thought, just eat what you want and deal with it next week!!! So I did...back to billy basics on plan as of yesterday, writting everything down and trying to keep to low syns this week.

Would love to see the back on 10's before March - when I will have been doing SW for a year. Good luck for 2012 losses...

STS for me this week and that was with going from a morning to evening WI so happy with that. 5 WIs til my birthday and 7.5 lbs to go-1.5lbs a week. SIMPLES

Back