Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Kankles

Silver Member
Hi I started SW at 11st 12lb. I'm now 10st 8lb but I think I've hit a plateau.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Me! Started at 11st 10lb, last WI I was 10st 6.5lb, dying to get into the 9's. I keep going off plan due to stuff coming up (birthdays, new nieces/nephews, unplanned days away etc).

Please can I join? I started at 15st 5.5lbs and at weigh in yesterday I was 10st 13lbs. Not quite sure where I want to target. Getting in the 9s would be a dream come true. I hit a plateau I while back. I wrote everything down, drank more water, did more exercise and it started to come off again. I know it's disheartening but it will start coming off again.
Nice to meet you all :)

Hi

I started at 11st 5, now 10st 6 can't wait to get in the 9's. Just started on red days for a few weeks to try and give my weight loss a boost.

I am 10st 5lbs and wanting to get to 9st 7lbs.It is hard now,but I am keeping on trucking!!Some weeks are STS now,but at least I am not fgaining.I think I need to up the exercise!

Can I join?

I rejoined at 12st 2lbs, and it seemed to take me forever to get under 11st. I'm now 10st 11lbs but its coming off very slowly.

I've written everything down this week, upped the exercise (2 zumba sessions and 3 biggest loser wii workouts) and the scales still aren't moving. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I feel like I'll never get back to my target (9stone 7lbs).

Do you think its harder to lose second time round? It dropped off me last time.

ooo me! i started at 11.9 and im now 10. 6 really really want to be under 10!!!

Me! I started at 11 stone 13, lost 1st 1lb in 5 weeks, had a 5 month break (only put on a lb, wooho) and now I'm back on it til I reach target! I'd love to be into the 9s by July.

Me too! I'm 10st 7 and am stuck.Am cutting out bread and the daily cappuccino to see if I can get the scales moving again.Good luck everyone!

Me! 10st 3.5lb got another 2lb to hit my club 10 which was going to be my target but after looking at some of the stories in the mag I've decided to keep going! I can't remember my weight starting with a 9 since I hit puberty lol!!
Hoping to get my club 10 this week, weigh in tomorrow but feeling heavy this week :( would love to hit c10 before my holiday a week on Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello I started at 11 .2 1/2 but I lost 7lbs on my own before joining. I have done SW among others countless times and I only ever seem to be able to get to 10.4 . I am currently at 10.7 . I lose slowly and parties ,weddings etc always seem to get in the way. I honestly cannot ever remember being in the 9's as an adult . I am desperate this time around to get to goal and stay there .

I'm in the 12 stones trying to get into the 11's. But good luck ladies and hope to join you later! :fingerscrossed:

Hello - I'm soooo nearly in the 10's can I join?

I started SW at 12.1 and am now 11.0 (10.13 when I weigh at home in the Birthday Suit ha ha!!)

This time 2 years ago I weighed 9.5 :eek: I got away with eating practically anything I wanted for almost with little weight gain and then it hit me like a sack of taties! :rolleyes:

I will be in the 9's once again in this lifetime! WE CAN DO IT :D :D

I've just graduated from the 11s to the 10's, can I join you ladies?! Lost 2.5lbs this week bringing me to 10 stone 12, so 12.5lbs to go!!

Hiya Can I join I have been yo yoing around the same point now for a few months at my last weigh in I was 10st 9.5ibs my club 10 is 10st.8ibs, I cant decide where my target should either early 10's or maybe late 9's not sure I am now currently the lowest I have been for 10 yrs, I have switch from EE to doing red and green and EE at weekends hopefully that will kick start me.

Gem99 said:
Hiya Can I join I have been yo yoing around the same point now for a few months at my last weigh in I was 10st 9.5ibs my club 10 is 10st.8ibs, I cant decide where my target should either early 10's or maybe late 9's not sure I am now currently the lowest I have been for 10 yrs, I have switch from EE to doing red and green and EE at weekends hopefully that will kick start me.

I was thinking of throwing in a few red and green days myself. Always do EE and wondered whether to have a change but at the mo I am still losing even if it is slowly lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join here too? Started SW two weeks ago at 11st 4.5lb and after my second weigh in tonight i'm down to 10st 13lb :D
I really want to get down to 9st 7lb but I haven't set a target date yet.

Best of luck everyone, we can do it :D

Back