Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woodland girl said:
I am 5 foot 6 and half so apparently been in healthy bmi a few pounds back. I just want to get under 10 then i will review it!

Hope you all have a great week!

I'm the same height as you and same goes. I just want that stone extra to get into a comfortable size 10 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! I was size 14 when under 10 stone, although I am beginning to wonder if I could have worn 12's and just never tried! Lol

OMG too weird - I am 5ft 5 and a very important 1/2!

First target is 9st 7 but last time I did SW properly I got down to 9!

I also weigh at home/gym on a Wednesday.....so glad there is others in the same boat :)

Woodland girl I'm sure you could! I think my size is because a lot of my weight is in my rugby player calves. Only I don't play rugby and can't fit into skinny jeans.

Bad times.

carbs4ever said:

I also weigh at home/gym on a Wednesday.....so glad there is others in the same boat :)

Woo Wednesday weighers! Lol. We can get there :) Id love to get down to 9 stone but not sure I ever could..

carbs4ever said:

Yay the important 1/2 an inch - lol

eanceoil said:
Woodland girl I'm sure you could! I think my size is because a lot of my weight is in my rugby player calves. Only I don't play rugby and can't fit into skinny jeans.

Bad times.

Hello eanceoil

I wish I had calves!! I have no muscle in that part of my leg. Even on tiptoes you would need a magnifying glass to see them!! Boots have always been easy to fit. But a def no to skinny jeans as my calves have been mismatched to my rugby player quads!!

Kx

hi girls

hope evry1 is doing good,

i had 2lb loss today so feeling very happy :)

thats me down to 10st 6lb lightest ive been for yrs.

xxxxx

Well not much chance of me being 10 stone for my hols. I have 3 more WI's and 9lbs to lose.
I've lost for the last 2 weeks after a big birthday gain and hoping for another loss tomorrow.
I'm just trying for a pound a week. I just want to see 9stone 13.5 on those scales!!
Good luck this week all xx

Hi everyone, is it too late forme to join in with you? i've been lurking on the forum for a while, but this thread has prompted me to join, i can really relate to a lot of you :)

basically up until two years ago i was 9 1/2 stone, then when i got to 23/24 years old the weight started to creep on and i eventually decided to join SW when the scales crept up to 12stone, i managed to lose a few lbs by myself but then joined a group with my friend. 5 weeks later and i'm now 10st 13.5 and its my 26th birthday in July and I really really want to be under 10 stone :(

my weigh in is on tuesday at group so next weigh in tomorrow. also its so lovely to find im not the only person in this situation xxxx

I wander why it seems to be so hard to get under ten! I was 9.13 last week I know only a 1lb but feels so good to see the 9 but I probably put that back on buy the time I'd got off the scales! We will see this week! I need some help to speed it up I've been eating more chicken as it's a speed food and I've been riding my bike to work so hoping these will help with the half a stone!

I'm now 10st 3lb. Hoping for a better loss this week, would do a jig if I could lose 3lb but haven't managed that since my first week of doing SW!

I'm trying out some green days this week to see if that boosts my loss a bit, just hope the extra carb intake doesn't send me the other way!

Been 100% since Saturday (weigh in Fridays) but tomorrow I have a breakfast meeting and the full English is devine so I am currently hoping my willpower will hold out to have scrammbled egg on toast, it's the sausages that are going to temp me, my god I'm salivating now, they're honey & mustard and the nicest sausages I've ever had!!! Only get to go to this place 2-3 times a year so it's going to take some willpower to keep them sausages at bay!!

What days do you all find work best for you ? X

Hi kankles. I think exercise does it for me! I seem to do mostly green days but as I am extra easy I do green with one third super free! For the last 2 days I have had 2 meals a day with at least half sf so will see if that helps this week!

Ps I would eat a sausage and syn it, you don't get there often !!! Xx

well done girls and welcome to the other girls :)

i rele cant wait to see me get into the 9's on them scales, i memba gettin into the 10's and i nearly sed 'are u sure thats right' i was shocked. think it will be july i get into the 9's but that will do. and more bike riding i think! i went last thurs with my friend was a 9 mile bike ride, we went to the beckhams house in hertfordshire nearly buzzed the buzzer bt got scared lol. haha.

Woodland girl said:
Hi kankles. I think exercise does it for me! I seem to do mostly green days but as I am extra easy I do green with one third super free! For the last 2 days I have had 2 meals a day with at least half sf so will see if that helps this week!

Oh no I've done 2 consecutive green days, weighed to see how I was getting on & I've only gone and blooming put on 1.4 lb :-(

Walks back to easy extra with tail between my legs!!!

Woodland girl said:

Ps-I'd love to do excercise but I've got a touch of lazy-i-tis and not-time-inoma!!! I should make more time and put in the effort but it helps if you enjoy it, I do but my body doesn't x

Woodland girl said:
Mid week way ins don't count!!

I know I know, it's advised not to do it, body fluctuation and all that, but I'm a compulsive weigher, if I could stop the urge to weigh I would, but they call me!!!! I get up in the mornings and they lure me in!

Lol. I weigh every day too! But, we have to remember we don't count it. I do understand why it made you want to run away from green though!

I'm resisting temptation to weigh early this week. The last time I left it, I had a good loss and I REALLY need to start denting these 10s now!

Back