Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woodland girl said:
Lol. I weigh every day too! But, we have to remember we don't count it. I do understand why it made you want to run away from green though!

Well I kind of went off meat after a tummy bug so I thought ok great, good time to try out the green....ha wrong! I think I'm very quickly over the bug now, so EE it is. X

Can join in! Just hit the 10 13 only a stone to go ! Why is this one the hardest to lose!! Still unsure if my target is too ambitious we will have to see how I go!! Good luck everyone

I know you all have scales because you weigh at home, but i think the best thing i did for my weightloss was throw them out. I used to get on the scales every morning and if i didnt lose it would effect my whole mood, if i gained, even just a little bit , i would think stuff it and eat the contents of the cupboards. Have any of you considered just weighing yourself on the scales they have in boots or somewhere like that so its less of a temptation or do what I did and give them to my boyfriend to put in his car when he went to work so i wouldnt get tempted lol

I have my weigh-in in an hour, fingers crossed for at least a 1lb loss, i've been so good this week, i had a couple of syn free days too. Oh well off i go! x:break_diet:

Hey kwise! Thought I should check in with my 'race to the 9's buddy. How is your week going? I have eaten tons of superfree and my plan is to run every morning. I am such a sloooow loser I need all the help I can get!
Hope you are having a good week
X

I'm getting closer to the 9's.. Weigh in tonight and I lost 3.5lb which brings me to 10st 4.5lb. I also got my stone award :D
I really can't believe it as I had a couple of bad week ends, missed weigh in last week and had my baby's 1st birthday party on Sat so there werelots of goodies!! I hope it doesn't catch up on me next week!

Well done Kezabel! Brilliant loss :)

Hi guys, any room for a not-so-small one? I had WI this morning and am thrilled to report I lost 2lbs and am in the 10s - 10st 13lbs! Thrilled :D:D:D!!!

Woodland girl said:
Hey kwise! Thought I should check in with my 'race to the 9's buddy. How is your week going? I have eaten tons of superfree and my plan is to run every morning. I am such a sloooow loser I need all the help I can get!
Hope you are having a good week
X

Hmmmm. Had a sneak peak today and it said 11st 1lb - so not happy. It always seems to happen when I have bread as a HEB. What happens if I'm not in the tens on WI? Do I have to go back to the 11s??
I too am a slow loser I never have a huge loss. I had tonnes of superfree in my dinner yesterday.

Kezabel said:
I'm getting closer to the 9's.. Weigh in tonight and I lost 3.5lb which brings me to 10st 4.5lb. I also got my stone award :D
I really can't believe it as I had a couple of bad week ends, missed weigh in last week and had my baby's 1st birthday party on Sat so there werelots of goodies!! I hope it doesn't catch up on me next week!
Well done that's fab

krupskaya said:
Hi guys, any room for a not-so-small one? I had WI this morning and am thrilled to report I lost 2lbs and am in the 10s - 10st 13lbs! Thrilled :D:D:D!!!
Hellllllooooo Krupskaya

I am so happy for you hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:
Never mind kwise it will go again! I think you stay here now even if you dip into the 11's. You are a ten now ;-)

Are you sure?? It seems a bit weird!! I know it will go - its just annoying when I know I've been 100%. then again had it gone on and I hadn't had the HEB (bread pudding ) I'd have blamed that!!

Kx

2.5lb off ? all my holiday gain gone so I can work on getting to target again now, ANNNND I'm back under 10st!!!!!!!????? by half a pound!! Not sure where to go now as I don't want to go into 9s tryin to get into 8s I'm in no mans land now lol x

jennyc_uk said:
2.5lb off ? all my holiday gain gone so I can work on getting to target again now, ANNNND I'm back under 10st!!!!!!!????? by half a pound!! Not sure where to go now as I don't want to go into 9s tryin to get into 8s I'm in no mans land now lol x

Maybe you could start a thread or see if one exists called - In the Right Stone - trying to get to target ?

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Maybe you could start a thread or see if one exists called - In the Right Stone - trying to get to target ?

Kx

Haha not a bad idea lol

I know I know, it's advised not to do it, body fluctuation and all that, but I'm a compulsive weigher, if I could stop the urge to weigh I would, but they call me!!!! I get up in the mornings and they lure me in!

Hi kankles
I read your post this afternoon and you are so like me. I weigh every morning and since Febuary have been recording it everyday on a spread sheet :eek:.

Today I am 10st - 3lb. I reached the magical 9st - 13½ in March for my 2 week holiday then put on 10½lb :eek:.

I have bought today a skipping rope. The idea is to leave it in the garden and 3 times a day do as many skips as possible :D

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering throwing mine in the bin to stop this.....it's so tempting to weigh yourself when you've had a bad day.

Let's have a scales amnesty and all throw them away together :)

Yay I must of had a bad day yesterday as it is lady's time and I felt so bloated I was upset I'd put on a 1lb and was back to ten stone but this morning I was 9.12! Let's hope it stays silly fluid and hormones! Still feel huge tho

I'm seriously considering throwing mine in the bin to stop this.....it's so tempting to weigh yourself when you've had a bad day.

Let's have a scales amnesty and all throw them away together :)

No...................................way:D

yeah i only get weighed at my group. i never weigh in the week coz i just get upset if ive gained!

try not to and it mite help x

Ok, not going to the extreme of throwing them out. They are under the bed and I promise I won't look till next Wednesday :)

Back