Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Its not worth looking I get upset as it's bound to change by the next say when you weigh and it can have an effect on ur mood I had my weigh yesterday but I re weighed today as I felt so bloated and horrible I knew I would be over so I was happy today that I had lost a pound rather than gained

Only 4lbs away now I really hope I don't mess it up!!! Not been in the 9's for a loooooooong time! Never thought it would ever happen again but actually feels like it really might now :D good luck everyone xx

Katerpillar said:
Only 4lbs away now I really hope I don't mess it up!!! Not been in the 9's for a loooooooong time! Never thought it would ever happen again but actually feels like it really might now :D good luck everyone xx

I never thought it would either but once I got to 10.2 it has been such a struggle I'm now 9.12 today! But it has taken me about 4 months no joke! Im not sure why getting into the 9's is so difficult but I'm just about there I don't feel safe though as I'm only two pounds away lol I haven't been in the 9's since I was in my early teens

I'm at 10.3lbs and am hoping that being 100% this week and lots of exercise will get those 3 off - not that I want to leave you all :)

carbs4ever said:
I'm at 10.3lbs and am hoping that being 100% this week and lots of exercise will get those 3 off - not that I want to leave you all :)
:wow: can't wait for that to be me!! I will keep my :fingerscrossed: for you

eanceoil said:
2.5 off for me... starting to dent the 10s now! 10.5lbs left to get into the 9s!

:-D

Well done you- you are doing so well!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jill36 said:
Hi kankles
I read your post this afternoon and you are so like me. I weigh every morning and since Febuary have been recording it everyday on a spread sheet :eek:.

Today I am 10st - 3lb. I reached the magical 9st - 13½ in March for my 2 week holiday then put on 10½lb :eek:.

I have bought today a skipping rope. The idea is to leave it in the garden and 3 times a day do as many skips as possible :D

Lol so I'm not the only naughty one!!! See it's an addiction!

I'm also 10.3, I weigh in at home on a Friday but I am taking a guess that tomorrow will be another STS. My week has been a little erratic to say the least mainly due work and not being prepared so if so I'll have to try a bit harder next week x

carbs4ever said:

It seems a few of us are at the 10.3 mark. I'm stuck there! Not holding out for much tomorrow when I weigh in that's if I've lost at all, but wow the 10's are hard to crack!

Oh no! Don't tell me then 10's are hard to crack! I am stuck this week at 10.13.4!!! I dipped to 10.12 and went back up. This is going to be a long time!!
Weigh in on Sunday .....

Woodland girl said:
Oh no! Don't tell me then 10's are hard to crack! I am stuck this week at 10.13.4!!! I dipped to 10.12 and went back up. This is going to be a long time!!
Weigh in on Sunday .....

I can't speak for everyone but it has been for me. It's been very erratic through the 10's for me but that could just be my weekly food intake causing it. I've been really busy with work for a few weeks so haven't been planning my menu like I normally would, so thinking about it, I would say that's probably why.

I STS this morning, obviously I started the week hoping for a big loss, but I know I didn't eat enough fruit or SF foods so I can't grumble, at least it's not a gain. X x

10st 6 for me not long to go just lost my half stone :) only been on SW 4weeks. so happy now my clothes fit :) xxx

Woodland girl said:
Weigh in on Sunday .....

I think the 10s for me will be hard to crack when comparing to the 11s, 12s etc etc. Reason being because I am nearing my target. So I am guessing that the nearer I get the harder & slower it will be.
The important part is to remain focussed and try to be patient - and we will both get there in the end

Kx

You are right about patience kwise!

I have been good this week, lots of running and superfree. No running now for 2 days before weigh in and going out for a not synned curry! I am working on the shock to my body which will result in a 3 lb loss on Sunday ! Ha ha. Well I can hope!!

I think the 10s are only hard because for a lot of people the 10s are at the end of their weight loss and it always slows as you near it.

The two times I did SW before I would get to about 10.2 and plateau. It took a few weeks of hardcore cardio to shift the last 7lbs!!

I'm top end of the 10's, everyone doing really well! I hope I can follow suit!!!! X

I am in the 11s and nearing the 10s. I can't wait to be in the 10s. I have 3 pesky lbs to shift to get into the 10s.

Good luck Eatwell. I'm a new arrival to the 10s (10st 13) and praying for 2lb off this week to get my 2.5 stone award. Bring it on!

I've not really struggled in the 10s tbh but then my starting weight was 11st 3lb so I've not really had to crack anything else lol

WI today and 3 lbs off for me taking me to 10stone 10 - which is also a healthy BMI . I set this second goal to be reached before my birthday I think - I can't recall now as I am too excited.

Kx

Well done Kwise - that's amazing!

Back